55 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It's been two months since Paisley's funeral which also means I should be seven months pregnant but anyways about a week after that we got her urn.

And it's on our mantle in the living room, so as I was saying it's been two months since her death and Oli's gone back to work I'm still taking some time off.

But I haven't been in her nursery since the day I found out I had lost her so I wanted to go in there today and pack everything up.

I know it's gonna be hard but I know I have to do it at some point and if it gets too hard I'll stop and finish it at another time.

I went out to the garage to get bins that I had Oli get at the beginning of week knowing that I was doing this today.

Once I got the bins from the garage I went back in the house and went upstairs where her room is.

I stood outside the door standing there for a minute trying to get the courage to actually open the door and go in there.

After about a minute I took a deep breath a placed my hand on the doorknob.

I pulled the handle down and pushed the door in ultimately opening the door.

Once I was in the nursery I looked around it looking the exact same way it did two months ago.

I had five different bins so the first one was going to be for clothes so I walked over to the closet pulling the door open.

I started by taking clothes off the hangers and folding them all neatly and placing them in the bin and along.

I decided to keep the diapers in the closet only because I knew they would be useful for when we have another baby.

Once I got everything in the closet packed up I went over to the dresser cause I knew I had clothes in there that didn't need to be hung up.

Once I got all the clothes packed up I sat that bin aside and moved to the crib to get all the bedding off of it and then moving onto the chair where I still had the pillows and blanket.

I then carefully moved the crib away from the wall to get the rose stickers off and along with the letter that was on there.

I put the flowers in with the bed stuff and then with the ultrasound picture I had on the little table I decided I'd just leave that in here even though this would be her sisters or brothers room one day.

I packed the rug up in one of the bins and just everything I knew I wanted out of here.

It was about an hour and quite a few tears later that I was finally done packing everything up.

Which at that point the only things that were in here was the crib, dresser, bookcase, nightstand, and rocking chair but I knew I'll be hopefully using that at some point.

I had all the bins outside of the nursery close to the staircase so when Oliver came home from work he could put it in the garage.

Once I had that done I went downstairs to the garage to my car so I could take the car seat out because I knew at some point I would need to use the car and I didn't want that as a reminder.