34 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Today's the day of mine and Oli's wedding day a moment I thought would never get here.

The wedding starts at 12 so we all only got about 6 hours of sleep before we had to get up.

Hailey had made us all breakfast before we all started to get ready.

"Okay Eve you need to get a shower in so you can start getting ready," Riley said as she pulled me up from the dining chair and towards the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on to warm up and in the meantime of that I got out my clothes.

Once the shower warmed up a got in and since I had got the waxing the other day I just needed to wash my hair and body so I was in there for all of 5 minutes.

When I got our I put my hair in a towel so it could dry a bit, I then opened the door and called out to Riley to let her know I was done.

"Do you want me to do your makeup or do you want to do it?" She asked once she got in.

"No it's nothing against you but I just prefer to do myself but your welcome to get yourself ready in here if you would like and we can just talk," I told her.

"Yeah, that sounds good let me go grab my stuff go ahead and start your more important here." She said as she walked out of the bathroom and to who knows where.

I started by brushing my teeth and them moved onto my makeup. foundation, bronzer, blush, highlighter, brows, mascara, and the lips and for that, I just put on a nude matte lipstick.

Once I was done with my makeup I moved on to hair so I quickly blow dried it and then did somewhat tight curls so they would last long throughout the day.

After makeup and hair, it was dress time and I asked Riley and my mom since everyone else was either still getting ready or were trying to make my day easier.

I first put on my bodysuit and Riley and my mom helped with the dress, after with a bit of struggling we got the dress on, then I put on all the jewelry I wanted like earrings a necklace that Oli's mom got me for Christmas and a bracelet that Oli had gotten me at some point.

Once I made sure everything was the way it needed to be I started packing since once the wedding was over me and Oli were leaving.

So I packed stuff for the honeymoon, and then I had to make sure I brought my garment bag to put my dress in and I also had to make sure I had my evening gown that I would change into after the ceremony.