21 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Me and Oli woke up early the next morning just so we could get a move on packing up all my stuff at my apartment.

We'd been packing all morning and it was now early afternoon and we still had a lot left since we had to separate things that I didn't need anymore to things I couldn't live without.

I was able to sale my living room set along with some kitchen stuff, we also packed up stuff that could eventually become useful.

So finally around 5 pm we finished up with everything at my apartment and brought everything over to the house.

Once we got home we unloaded all of my stuff some of it going into storage and other I kept out.

I was in the extra walk-in closet that Oli never used in the bedroom, I was putting away the last of my clothes before going back out into the kitchen where Oli was cooking dinner.

"What are you making?" I asked as I pulled myself up on the counter.

"Fajitas, I'm just getting the parts together and then we can eat." He said as he briefly turned to me before looking back at the food.

I hopped off the counter and grabbed plates for us and grabbing anything else we needed.

We plate everything and bring it out to the dining table and sit down to eat.

"So our one year is coming up next month and I was thinking we could take a trip for a about a week," Oli said.

"Oo sounds like fun, where did you have in mind?" I asked already getting a bit excited.

"How would you like to go to Fiji?" He asked.

"Are you serious?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Of course babygirl, this isn't just another month we've been dating but our one year and needs to be something special and I couldn't think of anything better than spending a week in Fiji with you." He as he smiled the whole way through.

"Ahh, I'm so excited thank you! I love you so much!" I said as I jumped out of my and speed walking to Oli hugging him tightly.

"I love you too babygirl." He chuckled.

We continued eating as we talked about Fiji and kinda figured out a plan of what we wanted to do.

We finished dinner and cleaned up, and we both realized we wanted dessert. So I decided to make chocolate chip cookies just something simple and easy but very good.

After making the cookies we had milk and ice cream to go with it, and we ate it as we watched a movie in the living room.

We finished the movie and our dessert and cleaned up the kitchen one last time.

"Hey, babygirl. I'm gonna head to bed, are you coming in?" Oli asked as he stood in the archway to the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'll be in, in a bit I want some hot cocoa would like any?" I asked as I got everything out.

"Yeah, that sounds great thanks babygirl." He kissed my cheek as he walked out.

I got two mugs out and began heating up half water and half milk just because I think it tastes better with milk in it.

After the water and milk came to a boil I poured it into our mugs and then stirred in the cocoa mix and then adding whip cream and marshmallows on top.

Grabbing both mugs I walked to our bedroom and kicked the door open with my foot and then closing it back.

I walked to Oli's side of the bed and gave him his before making my way towards my side of the bed and sitting the mug down on the nightstand and getting into bed with Oli.

As we drank our hot cocoa we got on the laptop to finish getting everything ready for the Fiji trip, we booked our flights booked our hotel and then the little trips inside the big trip.

Once that was taken care of we watched Netflix and cuddled.

"So when we get married how many kids would you like?" Oli asked out of nowhere.

"Um, how would you feel about four?" I asked.

"I think if your willing to go through four pregnancies then who am I to say no." He responded.

"So you would really be okay with four kids?" I questioned.

"Baby I would be happy with any amount but if you want four then we'll have four." He said as he kissed my head.

"Okay, then I guess we're gonna have four kids." I smiled.

"I guess so, I love you babygirl." He smiled.

"I love you too," I said and yawned right after.

"You ready for bed?" He asked and I just nodded.

We got comfortable in each other arms and just relaxed until we fell asleep.
............................................................................
A/N: Sooo I'm sorry it took so long I know I said I was sick and then a couple days later I updated and I haven't in like four days, but I thought I was getting better but I got way worse and I'm just now feeling better so hopefully I'm back at it.

I hope you enjoyed I know I'm probably a bit biased but like this book is so cute I freaking love it! And I hope you do too!

Comment&Vote!

Love you all so much!❤️