78 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Today is the baby shower, which Oliver an I decided that our families could come to us to have it, and that way we don't have to have two.

But this also means that I'm 34 weeks pregnant today, which also means Oliver an I will get to meet our babies in just a month maybe even less than that.

We'd all been running around the house like chickens with our heads cut off, trying to get everything ready, and by we I mean everyone except me.

It's early afternoon, and we were all in the living room, Oliver an I had our sits where we'd be sitting to open all the gifts.

"Okay, so before you guys start opening anything, I firstly want to say I am so incredibly happy for you guys, you guys deserve this more than anyone else, and I can't wait to meet these little guys," Riley said as she came over and hugged Oliver and me.

"Aww thank Riley that means a lot," I told her as she sat back down next to Michael.

"Okay, enough that please start opening everything already," Riley said and we all laughed.

I grabbed a random bag, and pulled the tissue paper out and grabbed the card that was in there to see who it's from.

"So, this is from Bentley Sadie and the girls," I said and then started pulling the clothes out.

There were two onesies and they said bros for life and the rest of everything in there was some diapers.

"This is really cute thank you guys," I said to Bentley and Sadie.

I grabbed another bag, and again pulled the tissue paper out and grabbing the card to see who it was from.

"This is from, Colton, Hailey and the girls," I said to everyone.

I pulled the onesies out, and they said buy one get one free.

"Oh my gosh, this is adorable although I'm not sure how free the free one will be," I said with a laugh.

We continued the process until there was nothing left, which before the shower we had a lot of stuff that we had gotten, but now I feel like we have almost everything we need.

"We want to thank everyone for doing this for us, honestly it means so much to us, we got some amazing things today, these little boys truly are blessed," I said as I started tearing up.

We all continue to hang out enjoying spending this time with everyone.

"Hey Evelyn, have you done the boys nursery yet?" Riley asked me as she came up to me.

"Yeah, it's been done for a while now, do wanna go look at it?" I asked her.

"I would love too, there's nothing in there that's going to spoil their names is there?" She asked me as we started heading upstairs.

"No, I decided not to do anything like that," I told her.

We'd gotten to the top of the stairs and I pushed the door open, revealing their soon-to-be room.

"Oh my gosh, Evelyn this is amazing, I swear you really go all out, you should do this for a living." She joked as she looked around the room.