29 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I woke up fairly early the next morning because I had no idea how long it'd take to find a wedding dress.

Oli had to leave for work at five this morning for details and probably wouldn't be home until late.

I'd gotten dressed and grabbed a few things that I need today and got in the car and put the location in my GPS.

I made to the wedding dress shop in about 15 minutes.

I got out the car and walked into the fairly big shop.

"Hi! I'm Evelyn." I said as I greeted her once I had walked in.

"Hi dear my names Alice, so what type of dress are you looking for?" She asked once she had introduced herself.

We started discussing what I wanted in a dress.

"Okay, so what is your budget?" She asked.

"Well, my fiancé said there is no budget," I told her.

"Well, that makes both of our jobs easier. And he's a good man if you love it you should be able to get it." She said making us both laugh.

We had picked a few dresses and went to try them on.

I had tried on four dresses and they just weren't what I wanted them to be and I was beginning to give up but Alice brought one more for me to try on.

And in a few simple words. It was perfect. It was everything I wanted it to be a maybe even a little more.

"It's perfect it's exactly what I wanted," I said as I put my hand over my mouth just feeling this overwhelming feeling that this is really happening.

"Okay, well this one is $1500 plus any alterations that needs to be done to it." She said.

"That's fine from what he said. So how long will it take for alterations?" I asked knowing I had a pretty short deadline.

"About 4 weeks, when is the wedding?" She asked.

"It's in 6 weeks," I told her.

"Okay, that should be fine, I thankfully have no other orders at the moment so I'll be able to put a little more time in with the alterations of your dress." She explained.

"Oh, thank you so much! You have been amazing all day." I told her.

"You're welcome dear, I'll call you if I need you in for another alteration. Otherwise, you will just hear from me when the dress is done. And you'll also just pay for it then." She explained.

"That sounds great, again thank you so much!" I told her as I gave her a hug.

"Again you're welcome dear, I'll see you later." She said.

I left out of the shop and got in my car and decided to head back to house not wanting to be out any longer since it took five hours at the dress shop.

When I had pulled up to the house I saw Oli's truck there. And getting slightly confused as to why he would be here since he had details at work and said he wouldn't be home until late.

As I was getting out of my car I walked in the house as the door was open.

"Oli? Are you here?" I called out as I put my stuff on the table that we had when you first walked into the house.

"Yeah, babygirl I'm in the bedroom!" He called back.

I walked in the bedroom seeing Oli laying on the bed watching tv and looking at his phone.

"Hey, babe, what are you doing home so early? I thought it'd be later until you were able to get off." I asked him as I changed and climbed in bed next to him.

"They let us off early since it's almost Christmas. So we actually don't have work for quite some time." He said.

"Really? When do you have to come back?" I asked.

"It'll be after we come back from our honeymoon." He explained.

"Wow, that's a long time. But it is pretty useful though because now we can solely work on the wedding." I told him.

"I know that's what I was thinking about. And speaking of wedding did you find a dress?" He asked.

"I did and it's beautiful I can't wait to wear it. The lady said that the alterations should be done within the 4 weeks which works." I told him.

"That's amazing I'm glad you found one. Tomorrow we could go look at venues." He said.

"That sounds great," I told him.

"Okay, so you wanna have an early dinner in bed and then we could watch a movie and go to bed?" He asked.

"That sounds amazing I'm so tired." I groaned as we got out of bed and to the kitchen.

We decided to make creamy mozzarella spicy shrimp pasta. We love shrimp if you couldn't tell.

After we made dinner I grabbed a glass of wine while Oli had gotten a beer.

We went back into the bedroom and got bed watching a movie as we ate.

And then once were went to go wash the dishes before going back to bed to turn another movie on as we cuddled up with each other.

But as usual, we didn't get very far before we fell asleep.
............................................................................
A/N: This'll be the last chapter that goes up today, But! Don't worry there'll be another one tomorrow.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Would do you guys think of Evelyn's wedding dress? I personally love it! But I am going off what I would like.

Also, big big the biggest thank you for almost 800 reads! How did that freaking happen?!?!

And! Thank you so much for voting! I don't know what means more honestly! I'm just so happy! Thank you again!

Comment&Vote!

Love you guys so much!❤️