75 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It's been two weeks since the last appointment and we have another one today to hopefully find out what we're having.

We have left the house earlier than what we needed so we could stop at IHOP for breakfast.

And then by the time, we were done eating we had fifteen minutes to get to the doctors' office.

Once there I signed in before Oliver an I went over to the waiting room until we get called back.

"So, if we're able to find out what we're having what do you think they'll be?" I asked Oliver once we had sat down.

"I'm hoping for boys, but I think they're going to be girls for sure, but like I said I'm happy either way." He told me.

"I agree, there are already so many girls in the family and we've already had a girl so I'm definitely thinking they're going to be girls, but I really wouldn't mind having all boys, but I'll guess we'll just have to see," I told him.

"When we find out we need to go over names." He told me I nodded my head.

"For sure, already have an idea of names that I would like," I told him.

"Me too." He said but before I could say anything else I heard my name be called.

"Evelyn Ferrari?" I heard the nurse call.

Oliver and I stood up, walking over to the nurse.

"How are you guys doing today?" She asked as she leads us down the hall to the exam room.

"We're doing good, how are you?" Oliver asked.

"I'm doing good, are you guys excited to possibly find out what you're having today? Or are you guys gonna wait and be surprised?" She asked once we were in the room and Oliver helped me up on the table.

"If we can find out today we're definitely going too, but we might have to wait until I'm 18 weeks," I told her.

"Well, good luck you two, and I'll tell doctor Ryan that you're here." She said with a smile.

"Sounds good, thank you," I told her.

"I really hope everything works out so we can know what they are, but I have a feeling we won't be able two, I mean I'm sure they're being all crazy in there, they're constantly moving I just wish you could feel it," I told him.

"I know I'm so ready to be able to feel them, I barely got to feel Paisley move, and now it's gonna be twice as much moving." He said and I knew that it hurt him, that he got to feel Paisley move all of two or three
times.

"I think within the next week or two you'll be able to start feeling them," I explained and he nodded his head.

About ten minutes later Doctor Ryan walked.

"Good to see you guys again, how are you doing?" He asked as he shook our hands.

"Good to see you too, and we're doing good, how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm doing good, so how is the 16th week of pregnancy going so far?" He asked me as he sat down on the stool.

"Pretty much the same as last time, although I already If like I'm going to explode I feel huge, I've also started to feel movement but other than that I'm doing really good," I explained.