65 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It was once again three in the morning and we're packing up the things we brought in last night.

We're both still on a high from last night after finding out we're expecting again, even though we both knew that I was.

We'd finish getting ready which wasn't much of anything as we'd be in the car for another thirteen hours today.

We grabbed our stuff, well let me rephrase that Oliver grabbed our stuff as he's now back in protect baby mode again.

Once he had everything we went down to the lobby to check out and then headed out to the car.

Oliver getting me in before going to the trunk of the car to load everything up before getting in himself.

He pulled out of the parking lot and then once we were on the main road he picked my hand up and lace our fingers together, before placing our hands on my lap.

"So, what do you think the baby will be?" He asked.

"I actually really hope it's a boy, would about you?" I asked with a smile as I turned to look at him.

"I would love a boy too, but of course would equally happy if it's another girl." He told me.

"Well, as soon as we're settled in I need to start looking for a new doctor so I can get an appointment to see how far along I am," I told him.

"Do you have any idea how far along you are?" He asked me.

"A month an a half if that, I'm not really sure I mean I took one a week ago and it came back negative but I'm thinking my HCT levels weren't high enough," I explained to which he just nodded probably because he doesn't know much about what I'm talking about.

I was actually more curious about the doctors they have in New York so I decided to look on my phone to see if any stood out to me that I could call.

I was actually hoping to find some that seemed appealing to me so I could call them today, as today would be my last chance to since it's Friday and I wouldn't be able to call anywhere until Monday.

At this point, it had been four hours since we had gotten back on the road putting the time just after seven in the morning.

And it was only until now that I realized I haven't eaten anything this morning and I was starting to feel sick, which if you've ever been pregnant before you would know that the hungrier you get the sicker you feel.

"Babe I just realized I haven't eaten anything yet and I'm starting to feel sick," I told Oliver.

"Shit okay, I saw an exit for ihop a bit back so it should be coming up soon and we can stop in there to get something to eat." He told me as he switched into another lane.

Traffic was starting to get a little crazy as everyone was trying to get to work, but not only that people just don't know how to freaking drive.

It was about thirty minutes later when we finally made it to ihop thanks to the horrible traffic I swear it just seemed to get worse and worse.

As it was early in the morning there wasn't anyone here so we got put in a booth rather quickly.

"Hi, my name is Michael and I'll be your server today, what can I get you guys to drink?" The waiter asked once he came up to the table.