69 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It's Christmas morning Oliver and I have been cooking for most of the early morning.

Which wasn't a whole a lot as we're the only ones who live here, although we did invite James to come over for dinner.

Just because it was just him here and I learned that he didn't have any family to go home too so I insisted for him to come to dinner.

While the food was still cooking we Oliver an I decided we'd open presents.

We sat down next to the tree, and Oliver handed me a present.

"You first babygirl." He told me.

It was a small box and once I had gotten all the paper off it, it revealed that it was a new iPhone.

"Aww, thank you, baby, I love you," I told him as kissed him.

"You're welcome babygirl, I know you needed a new one." He said which he was most definitely right about as a couple days ago Oliver was in the hot tub and I was sitting on the edge of it and I dropped my phone in and it hasn't been the same since.

"Okay, your turn," I said as I handed him one of the presents I had gotten him.

I'd gotten him a new MacBook as his just went completely out and he definitely needed a new one.

"Oh, love thank you! I love you!" He smiled as leaned over to connect our lips together in a quick kiss.

"You're welcome baby I love you too." I laughed.

After that, we continued opening presents which were all small gifts as we only agreed on one big presents each and the rest were too be small.

"That was fun do you wanna invite James over and we can have an early dinner," I asked him.

"Yeah, I'll text him and have him come over you wanna go get the food ready?" He asked me.

I nodded and got up off the floor with the help of Oliver, I walked into the kitchen carrying the food into the dining room making it look presentable.

"James said he'll be here in a little bit," Oliver said as he walked into the dining room bringing the ham in.

"Okay, everything's ready, do you wanna get some beer out?" I asked him.

"Yeah, what are you gonna have?" He asked me as we walked back into the kitchen.

"I bought some sparkling grape juice so I'll probably just have that," I said to him and he just nodded.

We heard and knock at the door and walked over to open it.

"Hi, James how are you doing?" I asked him as I gave him a hug a let him in.

"I'm good, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good." I smiled.

"Hey, man what's up?" Oliver said as they did the typical bro hug thing.

"Nothing man, Merry Christmas to both of you, and thank you guys for inviting me," James said with a smile.