cafeteria

The cafeteria.

Both the best and worst part of a school.

Best because... well food. Duh.

And worst because she had to try an find somewhere to sit.

Stupidly she had to stay after class with a teacher, so she was already late, therefore most tables where full.

However as if the gods above her blessed her she seemed to see an empty table in the back.

Hallelujah.

However her victory was cut short when she got the familiar gust of pain. Negativity came in waves as all the teenagers occupied one room.

Her eyes turned blank as normal and and since of joy was sucked out of her like a straw.

She clutched onto her bag and sighed before beginning her journey towards the table

Accidentally Violet looked across the cafeteria and locked eyes with familiar eyes. The pixie like girl smiled happily at Violet, however Violet couldn't find it in herself to do so.

Suddenly a boy was standing in front of Violet making her jump back at his close proximity. She looked at him shocked but was just meet with a wide smile.

"Hi. I'm Matt, your new right?" Deep inside Viloet wanted to make a sassy comment

"No iv been here for years now, we sat next to each other in science for four years man" she wanted to say. However she already began to feel his desperation and discomfort making her suck in a breath of pain. She just nodded her head yeah.

He just smiled.

"Cool, me and my friends wanted to know if you wanted to sit with us?" Violet sighed inside. She bit her lip and converted her eyes away from Matt.

"Um actually I good, but thanks, that's really nice of you" she said her voice low and shaky. She looked back at him from the corner of her eye and saw his smile falter, however he quickly hid it.

Not that it mattered she could fell his insecurities flooding in.

God how bad she wanted to dash out of here and get some icecream.

"Oh that's fine, um... I'll see you later" is all he said before turning around and leaving. Viloet watched him leave as she bit her lip.

Oh well, this is how it was. Viloet looked back towards her table, once again noticing Alice's glaze on her.

But this time, it was Alice's whole table staring at her. Violet eyes widened at the amount of extremely attractive people looking at her, however she didnt want to gain their attention for much longer so she quickly turned and walked to the table in the back, still feeling multiple eyes on her back.

When she sat down she let out a sigh of relief. All hurdles were conquered.

Go Violet!

She had gotten out her lunch and began to eat it, it was just some bread with peanut butter on it. She didnt have many groceries.

But she didnt mind as she finished the sandwich

Everything was going fine.

That is until she felt the weight of the table being moved. Violet looked up to see a smiling Alice.

"Hello Violet" Alice smiled. Viloet gave a nod.

"Um...hi" Alice giggled.

"Sweetheart you have peanut butter on your face. Here" Violets eyes widened when she saw Alice's hand coming for her face and panic struck in and Viloet jumped backwards

"No!" She yelled and then suddenly felt her body hit the ground. Alice's eyes were big as she jumped off the table and around to violet.

She went to help her up but Viloet put her hands up in a stop motion

"Please." Her voice sounded broken, enough to make Alice pause.

"Just, dont touch me." Alice frowned but took a step back as Viloet stood up by herself.

"Violet im-"

"Dont, it's not your fault, I just... have problems" Violet whispered before grabbing her bag and rushing out of the cafeteria as the bell rang.

Not missing the stares from Alice's table.