2/3 Dead

She starred at him for a moment, he didn't look at her as he smiled to himself

She starred at him for a moment, he didn't look at her as he smiled to himself. Opening his wrapped turkey sandwich, and taking a huge bite out of it. She waited untill he finally looked up.

"I dont want you to sit here" she said bluntly. Uncomfortably looking at him with a frown. He just chomped on his sandwich

"Look at that, you can speak" he said with a mouth full. Violet gave a small look of disgust. But decided not to mention it.

"I spoke yesterday" she said in her rough monotone voice. He shrugged

"Not very well" he said with a smile. She narrowed her eyes, though he wasn't wrong. She would be cringing at herself forever more thanks to her awkwardness.

"Can you leave now?" She asked rudely. He however didnt seem to notice, taking another bite.

"Sorry, no other seats." She scoffed, seeing behind him there were plenty of empty spots and in some cases empty tables.

"There are plenty" he just shrugged.

"Not as comfy as this one" she starred at him a moment more. And in seconds she began to feel his pain sink inside her. She winced and stood up quickly.

"Okay" she nodded. Grabbing her lunch and shoved it in her bag, preparing to eat in the library. He sighed.

"Your really leaving" he asked with a frown. She nodded as she shouldered her bag

"As crazy as it may seem. I dont like you" she muttered, hoping he would stay away. He just stood up.

"You dont know me" he reasoned. She shrugged.

"It doesn't matter. I don't want a friend" she said. He raised a brow, an amused smile coming to his face.

"I dont remember asking to be your friend" he said playful. She nodded

"Then you shouldn't care that I don't want to sit by you"

***

"Hey Jake. Just checking to see how you're doing. And to say I'm sorry, about, you know... how I feel and... hope the flu passes fast. Call me." Violet looked up from her spot on the couch. Looking behind her to where Bella sat at the table.

Bella looked down frustrated at her phone. Violet frowned and wondered why Jacob couldn't answer the phone.

"He still not answering?" Bella sighed

"No" Violet sighed.

"The last you saw him was at the movies right..." she said, remembering the invite the girl had given her. That she had quickly rejected. And seeing as Bella told her all about the awkward night she was glad she did.

"Yeah, he was really hot." Violet raised a brow, a side smirk on her face. Bella glared "as in heat" Violet laughed, sending her a wink

"Right"