Oh God

Well this was new, she had gotten up early, made sure to shower and put on a nice dress. Well, she was sure Alice would disagree with her. But one of her favorite dresses. She had even put on some light make-up. Not because she wasn't trying to impress anyone... cause she wasn't.
Instead she just wanted to make sure that Jasper didn't suspect anything.

she was planning to try and hop into the car the second he pulled up with his car, she didn't want him to see this place in the light more than he had to.

That was the plan anyway.

Honestly it would just be a amazing if Jasper hadn't already turned her into the authorities and instead of him pulling up it would be the sheriff.

Just great now that all she could think about.

Her foot tapped in an impatient nature, quickly and loudly out of nervousness. Her lip was swollen by the harsh pressure of her teeth. She had tried to clean up some, make her yard look a little more presentable, as if people actually lived in it. But no amount of weed trimming and sweeping could cover the should be condemned house.

The sound of a light humm and crunching leaves caught her attention and she looked up from the moldy planks of holy wood that consisted of her porch. She quickly stood straight throwing her bag over her shoulder and rushing to the end of the driveway. The bright blue car stood out against the earthy backdrop and if she wasn't so busy trying to make sure Jasper didn't see anything she would have marveled at the sight.

Jasper pulled up his eyes immediately catching the panic drivin girl rushing towards his car. He could feel her nervous emotions and hear her thumping heartbeat and tapping foot a mile away. She looked, nice. Different then normal, her hair looked straighter, her dress looked nicer and fit her better and he almost thought he saw her wearing makeup. She tore open the door at an alarming rate and force quickly slipping in and buckling her seatbelt the second her bottom touched the seat. Jasper raised a brow as he looked at her out of breath. Finally settling down and smoothing out her dress as she let out as big breath. After a second of looking at her house she turned and raised her eyebrows at him.

"Okay lets go" Jasper looked at her for a second, sending a wave of calm because he still felt her on edge. He turned and looked at her...house. His eyebrow scrunch together

"We don't want to be late" she added quickly, the calm wave seemingly disappeared. Her hand in her lap fiddled with the gloves.

"Does your aunt need a ride?" He asked, she nodded her head

"Oh, no, she doesn't have anywhere to go till later, her friends can pick her up, she's still asleep." She quickly said. Jasper knew she was lying. There was no one in the house. In fact he didn't smell any other scent but hers anywhere around here.

"Very well Ma'ma" is all he said before turning his head and pulling away, acting as if he bought it. But Violet wasn't like others, she could tell he didn't believe her, and yet didn't question anything. She looked out the window and finally felt relief as they pulled away. She smiled lightly. She bit her lip and turned her head only slightly

"Thank you"

"Of course you needed a ride besides Alice-." She interrupted him

"-Yeah, thanks for the ride too, but that's not what I was thanking you for" there was a small silence, it wasn't awkward  just silent.

"Your welcome"

***

They began to to pull up to school and Violet sat up in the car noticing the bustle of teenagers in the small distance. .Well here this goes 

"Hey stop here" she said, her voice cracking slightly at the long drive of not talking. Jasper turned to her confused

"What why?" She gave him a raised eyebrow, as if her reasoning shed done in her head was aperatnt to everyone

"Because I don't what people to see me with you" his eyes flashed with amusement

"You hurt me Violet" she smiled rolling her eyes

"Yeah, I don't care"

"Are you afraid ill ruin your reputation?"he said with tease in his voice, she gave him a equally as teasing look

"As a matter of fact, yes, yes I am."

"How's that" he asked however Violet noticed that he was in fact listening to her, pulling to the side and stopping before the school. She smiled unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Easy. If people see me talking to you, then they'll assume they can talk to me" she said in a sing song voice and pulling her bag to her lap.

"And you don't want that?" She sighed turning to him

"Your the stalker Jasper. By your...observation, did it look like i wanted people to talk to me?"

"Yes. And no" her smile altered a second.

"You seem to want to talk to people, you give longing looks to Bella and her friends, anyone who try's really, but you push them away as fast as possible for some reason I have yet to figure out" his eye contact got too much and she looked away to the dashboard. Perhaps he was as good as reading people as she.

"It doesn't matter the reason. The fact remains the same. I cant be in peoples lives"

"Except my sisters?" Violet looked back at him for a second before smiling

"Except your sister"

"Why?"

"Honestly?" He nodded. She looked away and shrugged "I don't know yet, perhaps ill figure it out. Perhaps I wont. Really. Right now. I don't care" and with that she opened the door and stepped out.