Sparks

Violet sighed as she walked through the halls, everyone's anxiety seemed to be acting up today and bumming her out.

And she was already in a very good mood. I mean she discovered that there was something about the whole Cullen family that made them immune to her..ability?

AND THEY WERE ALL ADOPTED which means that it's not in fact a blood thing, it's something else.

Maybe the use a special soap or something...

she don't know.

She sighed one more time before she closed her locker and jumped back in shock her heart stopping. As there stood Jasper leaning against the locker next to her, starring at her.

"Oh wow. That was... a little rude, I could have died"she let out as she held her chest, he smirked slightly. Just the tiniest bit.

"My apologies madam" Violets nose scrunched up in disgust

"Don't call me that, im not in my 40s and your not costumer service" she said tightly holding her strap on her shoulder. Jasper said nothing but gave a amused expression. Suddenly Violet turned confused

"Uh, why are you talking to me?" She asked bluntly. She always did. She never had time for chit chat, normally trying to get away as fast as possible.

"I'm not allowed to talk to you" he asked innocently. She opened her mouth but then a boy walked by a little to close and Violet felt herself visibly cringe in pain. As soon as he past she looked back at Jasper who looked confused now. She shook it off and raised her eyebrows with a challenge In her eyes.

"No you are not." He just smirked. She really didn't mind. But he made her feel... different.

She tilted her head and narrowed her eyes. Why was he doing this? All he's done for the past few weeks is stare at her. And when introducing himself last night her just straight up left? Like that was a perfect time to get aquatinted but instead he kind acted like a complete ass.

"So I suggest you mosie on down the lone country road and into the sunset cowboy" she said in a really really terrible country accent. Amusement lit in his eye at it and she immediately regretted everything.

"Very well..." he said kicking off the locker walking away "mam" he added making her narrow her eyes at his retreating figure

What the hell was that?

Violet walked into history with a confused face as she sat down. Alice raised a brow.

"What?" Violet turned to her

"Your brother is really weird" Alice laughed

"Which one" Violet tilted her head

"Well now that I think about it...all of them. But the most recent strange behavior came from Jasper." Alice raised a brow

"Jasper? Really?" Violet shrugged

"Yeah it was... a werid encounter." Alice shrugged

"I can't always be around to make sure that they arnt being dumb" Violet laughed

"Boys" Alice nodded

"Boys."

Violet and Alice agreed to meet up st her house again. This time Alice promised it wouldn't be as awkward.

We'll see about that.

Right now Violet was in Gym a class she hated more than any other. Why? Because it's the most dangerous part of high school.

No she didnt mean the balls hitting her in the face. Which happened alot. She means the uniforms are not enough coverage. Luckily she had talked the couch into allowing her to wear some clothes underneath her gym uniform.