Awake

The hospital noises was the first thing Violet noticed. The beeping in her ear. The muted rush of the halls full of nurses. Then she smelled the sheets around her. The smell of hand sanitizer and cleaning sprays. Finally she opened her eyes. Cursing in her head at the brightness the white walls exaggerated. She blinked a few times. Bringing her hand to her eyes to rub them, only then noticing the bandages on her arms. She starred at them a moment. Then looked up to see Charlie on his phone facing the door of the room. Her
Movement seemly noticed a moment later as he said goodbye and turned to look at her. She bit her lip.

"Hello" she said, her voice coming out hoarse. Charlie gave her a sympathetic look.

"Hey there, how ya feeling" he asked. She straightened up and cleared her throat a smile making its way to her face.

"Radiant, is my skin glowing?" She asked sarcastic. Charlie chuckled. Nodding his head.

"Always" a pause drifted in, she looked down to her patched up arms. Taking a moment before looking back at him.

"So, what happened?" She asked. He raised a brow.

"You don't remember?" Oh she remembered, vividly actually. But she was sure the vampires didn't tell him she got cut by his daughters insecurities in the mind palace she traveled to.

"Bella hit you on the stair case and you fell through a window. Luckily on the first floor." She scoffed

"Luck, my middle name" she said. Charlie sighed

"You are so grounded." He said with a shake of his head. Her eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Surprise in her face.

"I can come back?" She asked. Charlie scrunched his face in slight anger

"What, don't be ridiculous Violet" he muttered. She smiled.

"Of course" she agreed as she controlled her happiness. He pushed up on his knees standing up.

"I'm gonna go check on Bella." Her smile flickered as the girls name came up. Memory's of her last experience with the brunette coming to mind. She recognized it and she quickly threw the smile back up like a wall.

"Tell her I say hey, unless" she asked with a brow raise. He gave her a playful glare.

"Say in the bed"

"I figured. But hey, I'm lazy, so I wont complain" she shrugged. Then turning her head to see Jasper sitting in a chair. Her eyes widened when she realized he'd been here that whole time. Charlie smiled in his direction.

"Don't wake him, he's been here all night" she smirked as she watched the boy

"Ill be quiet as a mouse" she muttered. Hearing Charlie open and close the door. Leaving to go and check on Bella.

She picked up her pillow a second later and threw it at his face.

"WAKE UP!" She shouted. Before the pillow hit him he caught it, sitting up with a smirk.

"I was never asleep" he said.

"I know creep" he chuckled

"Your very rude" she pouted her lips. Held up her hand. *cough* cough*

"I'm sick"

*******

She smiled as Charlie left. She stood in the parking lot of of the hospital and looked for her Jeep. Charlie said the Cullens had brought it here.

"VIOLET" Violet turned and smiled at Alice as she ran towards her. Then swopping her into a hug.

"Alice! Owowowowow" she muttered as the small girls hug began to crush her. Alice let go with a sympathetic smile. So Violet decided to speak.