Try

Violet opened her door in her normal parking spot

Violet opened her door in her normal parking spot. Jumping off of the Jeep and grabbing her bag from the back seat. She could hear Edward talking to Bella next to her truck.

Unlike the year before the Cullens left,  Violet had no intention of joining the two or the others inside. Instead she lookded to see if Kadens beat up car was in the lot. Sighing when she saw it wasn't.

"Did you regret going?" She heard Edward ask. 

"No. It was really great to see my mom. Just really hard saying goodbye." Violet froze when she heard that, a frown growing. Remembering Bellas future. Or in Violets opinion lack of.

highschool forever...how fun. 

"It doesn't have to be goodbye."

"Is that why you ask me to go? You thought I was gonna change my mind." He offers a gentle smile

"I'm always hoping for that." Violet slammed her door shut frustrated. Deeply against Bella making such a important decision so young. Still in high-school.

"What?" She heard Bella ask.

"If I asked you to stay in the car, would you?" Violet paused as she shouldered her bag. Wondering what Edward was talking about. 

"Of course not." Violet heard Bella say opening her trucks door. Edward sighed. It was then Violet heard the familiar roar of a bike. She smiled and turned, knowing who it was immediately.

Bella and Edward emerge from the Volvo to see Jacob climb off his motorcycle and stride toward them. Violet observed him as he walked.

He wears a tight black t-shirt, grease stained jeans. No jacket in the cold. Guess that was one of the benefits of being a shape-shifting puppy.

His hard expression causes other students to give him a wide look. He looks almost dangerous. Violet however could only ever see him as the young boy who had a crush on Bella.

Violet strides towards him, yet stays several feet away, as not to get a headache from the packs pain.

"Jake!" Violet heard Bella exclaim as she too approaches.

"Hot-head. What you doing on our turff?" Violet asked with a smirk, not bothering to look in the couples direction behind her.

Jacob nodded in her direction. Greeting her with a friendly glance. Then turing to the two walking towards him, his face growing colder.

And Violet couldn't exactly blame him, as she wasn't the couples biggest fan either.

Edward subtly, protectively pulls Bella back. Students watch from a distance, out of earshot.

"Hey. Charlie said you left town." Jacob says. Violet knowing he knew exactly where the brunette had been since she had told him just yesterday.

"Yeah. To visit my Mom, why?"