Girlfriend

"My lady you look miserable" Maria said as she stood, looking down at the vampire

"My lady you look miserable" Maria said as she stood, looking down at the vampire. Violet sat aginst a tree in the garden glaring at the world with a frown. 

"Do men just suck?" she muttered. Maria raised a brow. 

"What?" Violet looked at the maid, a frown still upon her face. 

"Saint Michael-" she began but Maria scoffed unattractively at the mire name.

"Say no more, that man is scum" she said knowingly with a roll of her eyes, beginning to take a seat with a tray in her hand. Violet nodded her head passionately.

"Exactly! Gosh I just want to bash his head in" she spoke in anger. Maria sighed wistfully, seemenly looking past Violet as she imagined it 

"I admit I'd rather enjoy that" she said with a smile. then she snaped out of it and back at Violet "Might I suggest vodka instead?" she asked cheerfully. Violet raised a confused brow

"Im a vampire" she said. rasing a brow. did she forget that? Maria just smirked however, sending the blonde a wink

"Oh my bad, vodka and blood" she said and pushed the tray i] balancing on her hand towards her. Violet looked at in and smiled. looking back at the girl as she took one of the shot glasses. 

"Your a saint" she muttered. Maria chuckled

"Im a maid"she sighed. Violet took the shot, enjoying the taste. then looked back at Maria. 

"Please, I couldn't suffer this place alone. They are all so creepy" she said with a shake of her head, Maria giggled from beside her, taking the other shot on the tray. It not having the same red hue of Violets

"There hundreds of years old" she said as she paced the glass back on the tray. Then placing it beside her. Violet just sighed as she looked over the garden 

"And yet have nothing to talk about" she added. Maria shook her head in disagrement, raising her finger in the air. 

"Nothing to talk about with a women" she corrected Violet. The vampire gave a sarcastic smile. 

"Ah yes. Don't we love sexist pricks, living forever and never bothering to grow up" she finished with a roll of her eyes. then noticing a particular human walking the garden, destined to pass them. She glared his direction. Maria raised her brows as she looked at Violet, a suggestive look on her lips. 

"You and Alec seem to get along" she said lowly, a smirk on her. Violet just scoffed. 

"Alec? As if, he's just horny" she said rather loudly just as Saint Michael walked past. He stopped to turn to her, a disappointed look on his face. Or rather annoyance. 

"Women shouldn't say such things Mrs. Andrews" He scolded. She gave him a sweet smile, batting her eye lashes.

"Fuck off Asshole" she said. He glared, his jaw setting. Then just continued his walk. Violet smiled feeling accomplished. 

"At least passing him off gives me some joy" she muttered. Maria nodded in agreement 

"Me too girlfriend, me too" Maria the sat up quickly, turning to grab a small bag she sometimes carried. "I almost forgot, these came for you" she said then turned back with two things of mail. the first was a small enlolope that seemed to carry a letter. the second an orange and large envolpe that seemed stuffed.

Violet grabbed the small ennvolpe, opening it up.

Dear Violet,

I'm aware you do not wish to come back to Forks. Please know I am not asking  you too. But Iv made the mistake of not sending these letters before, and I believe growth is in order. I hope you are doing well, and enjoying life with the Voltori. I hope your confusion  in such a new place with only memories of a diffrent life must be with difficult. I hope that these might help you when you are missing 21st century pleasantries.  

Jasper

Violet raised a brow, then looking at the orange envolpe and grabbing it. she opened it with ease and pulled out the contents. Her eyes widening as she looked upon them. 

"Comic books?" Maria asked with a frown as she looked down at them. Violet smiled as she looked at them, slowly moving them so she could see the titles of each one.

"I use to read them..." she said to Maria. A sound of disbelief as she looked at them. A part inside her jumping for joy as she starred at them in wonderment. 

"oh, okay" Maria muttered, obviously not getting Violets love for the books. 

"these are some of my favorite, and some I haven't read yet" Violet said in amazement, a smile growing as she touched the books familiar pages. 

"Well that's nice" Maria said nicely. Violet looked up and nodded her head. then looking back at the letter she had tossed to the side. She grabbed it quickly, looking over the words again. Biting her lip for a second as she smiled. 

"yeah, its sweet" she uttered