Summer

***

When Violet woke to a familiar noise on her window and she instantly smiled

When Violet woke to a familiar noise on her window and she instantly smiled. Knowing exactly what it was. She shook her head and pushed the blanket off of her body. She walked up to the window and looked down to see the smirking blonde under her window. She shook her head and turned around. Using the band on her wrist and put her hair in a lose bun, grabbing her robe and putting it on as she took off down the steps.

She walked into the backyard where he stood.

"Again? I was sleeping you know"

"I grew bored, I wanted to see you" he said walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her.

"So impatient" she said with a smirk. Placing her hands on his shoulders. He just gave her a teasing glaze.

"At least I don't watch you sleep" he said and she groaned rolling her eyes.

"Don't remind me" she said referring to the time she had a nightmare, and went to Bella's room to check on her only to scream at the figure in the corner of the dark room. As Bella awoke and turned on the light she saw it was Edward, who tried to calm her down. Then disappearing when Charlie ran into the room with a gun.

Jasper looked at her closely. Her messy blonde hair and pink cheeks in contrast to her blue eyes. The freckles dotting her skin. The beautiful smile she had on her face.

"You look beautiful" he whispered.

"And you look very pretty" she said with a suggestive wink. He smirked back at her

"Thank you" he said, placing a kiss on her cheek. A chuckle leaving her as he pulled away. She then leaned in and kissed him shortly. Then leaning back.

"What are we doing today Cowboy?" She asked.

"Whatever you want ma'am"

"Hmmmm" she said giving a thinking face

"You wanna go overthrow the government or something? Hunt some demons? Kill the evil lizard people that are destroying the country?" She asked and he smirked.

"All sound appealing but do you really want to do all that in a afternoon?" She sighed dramatically and shrugged.

"Guess not, it does sound quite tiring....Fancy a swim?"

"I'd love too"

***

Violet stood in their spot. Far away from anyone else. Just the two of them, overlooking the small town. They had been here a number of times this summer. It had been where they went whenever they just needed to get away. Violet away from Charlie and his pain. And Jasper away from his family.

Right now Violet stood wearing only a deep purple bikini. It stood out against her pale skin that normally never saw the light of day. However away from everyone else she had no fear of touching someone other than Jasper.

He smirked at her and she narrowed her eyes.

"Wow, of course, you only suggested swimming to see me in this skimpy outfit" she said in a playful teasing tone. Jasper just chuckled

"You suggested swimming" he corrected but she shrugged her shoulders.

"Semantics" she muttered before dipping her feet into the pond. Jasper pulled his top off to reveal his utterly perfect body. However Violets eyes found the imperfections in his skin, the crescents that marked him. Her smile dimmed a little as she saw them. She walked to him, wrapping her arms around him with a sad frown. "If I could, I would kiss away all your scars" she muttered. He smiled at her.

"Look who sounds chessy now?" He asked sarcastically making her smile and roll her eyes. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before jumping into the pond.

***

They now layed side by side. It was late now, Violet was looking up at the stars. Tired out from swimming. Jasper of course wasn't but still layed by her side. She sighed dramatically

"I so don't want to go back to school" she mumbled

"Me neither" he agreed. She turned to look at him.

"Tomorrow's Bellas birthday." She said with a frown. He raised a brow.

"You guys made up weeks ago, why do you not sound happy about it?" Violet shook her head. Indicating that wasn't why she sounded sad. Instead she remembered what she saw inside Bellas head. How she felt. The fear that she felt when she saw herself in the mirrors as an old women.

"Because she has a lot of insecurities about her age. And tomorrow will just remind her of them" he smiled at her. His hand finding hers.

"Very caring of you" she sarcastically shrugged. Sitting up and dramatically flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"What can I say, I care about people" she said teasing, avoiding the compliment with humor like she always did. Jasper however didn't hesitate in adoring her.

"That's why I love you" he muttered absent-minded. Not realizing he had said it out loud. After a pause and Violets eyes widening however he caught it. His eyes widened, panic setting in"I didn't..." she smiled and silenced him with a kiss. She pulled away smiling.

"I love you too"

This is just a short little chapter to summarize what summer was like. I just liked it and figured it didn't fit with the other chapters so 🤷🏻‍♀️

BTW wattpad published a chapter that wasn't supposed to be published, its way later and not finished. I dont write my books start to finish and instead I jump around as to not lose interest.

That was an accident or something 🤷‍♀️ but yeah if you read that I'm really sorry that had to be really confusing lol.

And for those who saw it and was confused when it wasn't there, sorry aswell.