Twinzes

After settling Maria down and ensuring her she wasn't a bad friend for leaving her in a dangerous situation things had gone back to normal

After settling Maria down and ensuring her she wasn't a bad friend for leaving her in a dangerous situation things had gone back to normal. Or as normal as they could be in this life-style.

Speaking of normal routine 

"Jane, how lovely to see you again" Violet said with an excited smile, coming up on the young old vampire. Jane turned a glare already on her face. 

"Violet, as annoying as always I see" Violet putting on a pourposly peppy voice shrugged her shoulders. 

"Well no one around here seems to like change so why would I?" she said adding a wink on the end. Jane closed her eyes. 

"I hate you very much" Violet's eyes widened in fake suprise. 

"How exciting! We are curiously like minded" Jane opened her narrowing  eyes.

"I don't know what my brother sees in you" Violet gave a side smile 

"Boobs" She said rather bluntly and for a moment watched as Jane let a tiny smile slip. Jane quickly tried to hide it

"Shut up" she muttered and Violets smile widened knowenly, yet saying nothing

"Sister, Violet, my two favorite women"

"Fuck off" "Leave us Alec" they said at the same time, Violet giving Jane a light tap

"Jinx"

her eyes then looked behind Alec and her smile dropped. Narrowing her eyes she began her way towards the eyes that she always felt following her. 

"excuse me" she said to the too, before suddenly speeding across the room right before the man. He only slightly jumped in his spot on the bench he sat on as he had been watching her. 

"Is there something you need?" she asked bluntly

"Excuse me?" he asked with wide surprised eyes. She raised an eyebrow unimpressed. 

"Well your creepily following me around and to be honest your doing a shit job at it" she said as she looked down at him. His eyes wideneding even more. 

"I beg your pardon!" He screamed. she looked at him in confusion at the outrage, a moment of hesitation as she tried to figure out what he was talking about.

"oh shit am I being insensitive? can you not understand me?" she asked with a frown. the man stood up quickly making her take a step back at the close proximity 

"I can hear you just fine, its what I'm hearing that concerns me!" He shouted in her face. She narrowed her eyes still confused. Why was he so pissed again?

"The stalker thing? it was really just a question" She muttered. He scoffed. 

"How can a women like yourself speak with such a manner" He asked and she felt her brows scrunch in confusion . wait what?

"aren't you human, you live in the 21st century right?" she asked

"Silence" he shouted at her. Her confusion now replaced by annoyance. She rolled her eyes. 

"So your just sexist is that right?" she asked. He jeered and turned, taking off down the hall. She nodded, seemenly having the answers to all her questions

"k"