III. Friday Night Bites

COLD LITTLE HEART
friday night bites

TAMARA DECIDED TO HEAD BACK HOME before going to school the next day

TAMARA DECIDED TO HEAD BACK HOME before going to school the next day. She wanted to get ready in her room, with all of her stuff there. The sun was coming up when she left the Gilbert's residence, Tamara wasn't as tired than she usually is when she wakes up in the morning, but she slept like a baby last night. When she pulled up at her house, she saw Tyler outside and he was wearing his work out outfit, and his ears were plug with headphones.

She didn't have the chance to say anything, because once he saw his sister he took off running in the opposite direction. Tamara let out a heavy sigh before going heading inside.

"Morning Tamara," Lucy says while holding a basket full of clothes.

"Morning Miss Lucy," Tamara said giving her a small smile before heading upstairs towards her room. As she headed towards her room she saw her father walking out of her parents' room wearing his typical suit and he was holding his briefcase.

"Morning honey, you're up early today." He says greeting his daughter.

"Yeah, I spent the night at Elena's last night and I just got home." She explains.

"Oh that's nice, well I'll see you tonight. Have a good day at school." He said kissing his daughter on the forehead before heading downstairs. Tamara knew that her father was a very busy and driven man, which she loves about him, but she sometimes wishes that they could all spend time with each other. But, she knew that would never happen considering he's the mayor and he has lots of responsibilities. Tamara watches her father leave before going inside her room.
•••
When Tamara made it to school, she met up with Elena and Bonnie who was waiting for Tamara, and apparently Bonnie is making a 360 turn about how she feels about Stefan and she is no longer team Stefan anymore.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow" Bonnie says to Elena.

Pointing at Bonnie, Elena responds, "You were the one who said to go for it."

"Now I'm saying take it slow," Bonnie says.

"What's with the about-face?" Tamara asks Bonnie confusingly on why she suddenly dislikes Stefan.

Bonnie denies "It's not an about-face. Elena is single for the first time in her entire high school career, which is the perfect time to play the field." She says shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what aren't you saying?"

"It's stupid" Bonnie exasperates.

"Bonnie" Elena drags on.

"What" she replies, avoiding answering the question.

"Cmon Bonnie. Spit it out." Tamara adds.

"I accidentally touched Stefan and I got a really bad feeling," Bonnie tells them.

Remembering what happened last night between Bonnie and Stefan's exchange Tamara says, "Wait, is that why you went all weird last night and left?" Bonnie just nods her head at me. Elena gave her a confused look at why by one touch that Bonnie has a bad feeling about Stefan. Which also confuses Tamara.