XIX. Miss Mystic Falls

COLD LITTLE HEART
miss mystic falls

TAMARA NOTICE WHAT SHE WAS SLEEPING ON WAS REALLY WARM

TAMARA NOTICE WHAT SHE WAS SLEEPING ON WAS REALLY WARM. She never realize how comfortable her pillow was as she snuggled into it. As she cuddle more into her pillow, she realizes that her pillow was hard.

"Morning sleepyhead," Tamara immediately open her eyes as she was met with Damon's eyes.

"Damon!" Tamara exclaims as she pull away from him.

"Were you dreaming about me? Explains the droll," He said smirking at her.

"You're so annoying!" Tamara exclaims as she got up from her bed while glaring at him in annoyance.

"Did you stay here all night?" Tamara ask him.

"To be fair I did fall asleep, but I didn't want to miss the look on your face when you saw that I was still here," Damon replies defending himself. Tamara rolls her eyes as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Can you please leave. I need to get ready for school," Damon smirks at her as he got up from her bed, and step towards her as their chest are almost touching. Tamara hear starts to pound as he was intently staring down at her.

"Tamara!" Tamara perk up, and look at her door and saw that her mom enter her room. Tamara immediately turn back and saw Damon was no where in sight.

"Look what came in!" Her mother said in an excited tone. Tamara look that she was holding a long beautiful gown in her both of her hands.

"It's gorgeous," Tamara mumbles as she observe her dress. She had this dress alter since she was sixteen, for the Miss Mystic Falls competition. Her mom has been planing this day since last year, and since her mom was the head judge, there was no doubt that Tamara would be able to compete. In order to compete, you have to do a one on on interview with all of the judges explaining why they are eligible to enter Miss Mystic Falls.

"We've have been waiting for this moment since you were fifteen, you're all grown up now," Her mom said getting emotional.

"Mom please don't cry," Tamara pleads.

"Oh, I'm not sweetheart. I'm just happy of the young woman you're becoming," Her mother states. Tamara gives her a small smile before her mom pulls her into a hug.
•••
Tamara got out of the passenger seat, once Elena and Tamara got out of her friend's car. As they shut their doors, a car comes speeding into the carpark, and surprisingly it's Stefan. Tamara raise her eyebrows when she saw his car.

"I'm gonna, uh..." Elena trails off in reference to Stefan.

" Yeah, I'll meet you in class," Elena agrees before walking over to Stefan. Looking at the two of them, Stefan notices her, and smiles with a wave. Tamara gave him a small smile in return as she makes her way inside the school.
Tamara noticed her brother by his locker as he was getting his books out. Tamara rolls her eyes, and pretends that she didn't see him.