XXI. Isobel

COLD LITTLE HEART
isobel

IT WAS NOW THE NEXT DAY, and Tamara was getting ready to help build the Miss Mystic float, and she was on the phone with Damon

IT WAS NOW THE NEXT DAY, and Tamara was getting ready to help build the Miss Mystic float, and she was on the phone with Damon. She wanted to make sure Stefan was feeling better instead of his depressive state he has been for the past free days.

"I'm supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float for the Founders' Day parade. If I don't I get the wrath of Caroline but I wanted to check in first." Tamara explained as she was putting together her bag for school today.

"Well, I'm doing great, thanks for asking," Damon answers, knowing she wasn't addressing him.

Tamara roll her eyes at his comment.

"I meant Stefan," She states.

"Oh, him? He's terrible," Damon's response.

"What's the matter?" Tamara ask worriedly as she stop what she was doing.

Damon sighs dramatically, "He's just back to the boring, straight-laced off the junk. Elena has successfully cured him of anything that was interesting about his personality."

Tamara laugh from relief before replying, "Don't forget that you're the one who helped her."

"And I hate myself for it," Damon says and Tamara smile at his comment before rolling her eyes.

"Did Uncle John mention anything to you or Elena about my field trip with the history teacher?"

"Why? What is he up to?" Tamara ask confuse. She hasn't spoken to John since that weird encounter with him about a week ago.

"I don't know, but I would love for you to find out for me," Tamara can practically hear the smirk forming on his face. Elena has been avoiding him ever since he told her that she knew about vampires. Tamara was shock when Elena told her, but she wasn't that surprise considering he was on the council.

"I can see what I can do, I got to go," Tamara reply shortly as she left her bedroom.

"Have fun with the Mystic Queen," Damon comments as she hangs up the phone.

•••

Tamara pull up in the parking lot, and once she park her car, she got out, and made her way over to Stefan and Elena as she notice them by the entrance of the school.

"Hey guys," Tamara greeted them with a smile.

"Hey, Tamara. Ummm I'm going to get my phone out of the car," Elena quickly said as she gave Stefan a look before walking back to her car. It was silent for a moment, before Stefan spoke up.

"Tamara, I'm so incredibly sorry for what happen at the Miss Mystic Falls. I'm sorry for abounding you, and most importantly I'm sorry for hurting you. I don't see how you could ever possibly forgive me, but I want to inform you that I regret every moment of that day," Stefan sincerely said.