XI. By the Light of the Moon

COLD LITTLE HEART
by the light of the moon

DAMON SHORTLY LEFT AFTER THIER KISS that they shared last night

DAMON SHORTLY LEFT AFTER THIER KISS that they shared last night. Tamara was extremely tired and she needed, once again, some time to think. She knows that she has feelings for Damon, that she can't deny anymore, but he did killed her uncel even though she told him not to. Tamara could tell that she is slowly starting to forgive him, even though she doesn't want to to.

Tamara was headed down stairs, fully ready for today as she was preparing to go to Elena's house. She wanted to make sure she was okay now that Stefan is stuck in the tomb with no other than Katherine. Bonnie was suppose to be there too, to figure out some sort of spell for Stefan escape from there without Katherine getting out too.

Once she made her way downstairs, she walk pass her dad's office but then slowly trail back when she saw her brother in the office, on the phone with someone.

"Mason, it's Tyler again. Look, your cell's voice mail is full. I need to talk to you. It's a full moon tomorrow and...I found your recording and I'm freaking out over here. So, just call me back, please," Tamara felt her heart sank at the voicemail he was leaving for their uncel. She so badly wanted to tell him the true reason Mason "left" town, but that will just open up a whole new can of worms, and she didn't have the time to do so.

Tamara was growing more anxiously about Tyler transitioning into a werewolf tonight for the first time. Maybe she should voice her thoughts to him about her knowing that he is a werewolf. Thankfully, Caroline has been helping out Tyler with the whole full moon thing and she has really been involve in helping Tyler. Tamara feel slightly jealous that Caroline was able to do that instead of herself.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Tamara ask as she made her presence known. Tyler slightly perk up a-little as he shoved his phone back in his pocket.

"Just making a call," He vaguely answers.

"Oh um I'm not going to come home tonight. I just wanted to let you know," Tyler adds.

"Why?" Tamara ask even though she already knew the answer.

"Just hanging out with the team. You know football and stuff," Tyler attempts to lie to her.

"Well mom is barley home anymore since she became mayor, so I think you're in the clear," Tamara said as she put on her coat.

"Yeah you're right," He nods.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Tamara said as she gave him a concern look. She wish she could come with him or at least tell him everything will be okay.