XVII. Know Thy Enemy

COLD LITTLE HEART
know thy enemy

MOMENTS HAS PASSED BY AND ISOBEL was still at the door

MOMENTS HAS PASSED BY AND ISOBEL was still at the door. Isobel was looking at Elena and Tamara with a neutral expression as Jenna was still stunned to see her now ex-boyfriend "dead" wife at her doorstep.

"Hello, girls, it's nice to see you two again," Isobel says with a smile.

"Again?" Jenna frown as she turns to look at the two. Tamara turn to look at Elena, but they both didn't have anything to say that'll make sense for her to comprehend, and if they do then it'll bring up the topic on the supernatural world and that something that they certainly didn't want to do.

"So you're the woman dating my husband," Isobel comment and Tamara gave her a disbelief look at what she just said. Jenna's face completely drop to which Isobel wasn't fazed.

"I need to speak with the girls, may I come in?" Isobel ask her.

"No! Don't invite her in!" Elena exclaims to Jenna.

"I need to talk to you both," Isobel tries again.

"No!" She exclaims before rushing to the door and slamming it into her face.

"The two of you knew she was still alive? Ric? John? Did they know?" She questions as tears stream down her eyes.

"I can explain everything Jenna," Elena pleaded her as she starts to cry also.

"No," Jenna puts her hand up signaling her to stop talking before rushing up the stairs.

"Wait! Jenna please!" Elena yells after her before following her up the stairs. Tamara just stood there in shock as she watch the two run upstairs, she still couldn't believe what just happen. Isobel is back in town and Jenna now knows that she's their biological mother.
•••
Not wanting to be potentially hassle by Isobel, Tamara decided that it was best to just stay the night here. She couldn't leave with Jenna being so upset and betrayed by her newfound discovery, Tamara slept in the guest bedroom, well she tried to. She had a hard time falling asleep with everything and all she was feeling was guilt.

Tamara slowly sat up as she glances at the clock, it was early in the morning. Tamara left the room and notice that Jenna's room was still closed, she let out a sigh before walking downstairs to be greeted by an upset Elena.

"Morning," Tamara greets her.

"Hey, morning," Elena sighs.

"How are you feeling?" Tamara ask as she sat down across from her.

"Horrible. She still won't come out of her room and I've tried all night for her to talk to me," Elena mumbles tiredly.

"Also, I rang Stefan and told him what happened, he's gonna tell Damon who's going to tell Alaric," She continues and Tamara nodded.