XX. Blood Brothers

COLD LITTLE HEART
blood brothers

THE THREE OF THEM WERE SITTING BY STEFAN'S CELLAR, as they sat there in silence

THE THREE OF THEM WERE SITTING BY STEFAN'S CELLAR, as they sat there in silence. Tamara was sitting next Elena, while Damon was sitting down across from them. It was the next day, and Stefan wasn't speaking to anyone. His back was face towards them as he was laying down on the bed, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. Damon told them that Stefan was extremely guilty of what happened with Amber, and especially with Tamara.

"It's so hard to see him lock up like this," Elena said breaking the silence.

"You're the one who lock him up," Damon reminded her, and she gave him a slight glare.

"You help," She states.

"I couldn't have him running around chewing on people. While the town was looking for vampires, now, could I?"

"It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him?" Tamara ask him.

"Your thing, not mine." He stubbornly said as he got up from his spot, as he heads upstairs.

"I'll be back," Tamara tells Elena before following Damon up the stairs. Once she made it to the living room, she saw Damon holding an object in his hand and he gaze at it curiously.

"Did you ever figure out what that is?" Tamara ask gaining his attention.

"Nope. Whatever it is, it doesn't work." He tells her.

"Pearl didn't say anything else about it?" She questions.

"She thought she was stealing his vampire compass, but that was a pocket watch. That Johnathan Gilbert was a crazy scientist. Have Elena spoken to her uncle lately?"

"She's been avoiding him, actually. That, and she's been here most nights," Tamara informs him.

"So, you and Elena will be here again tonight?" He ask.

"Is that a problem?"

"Yes. You're a complete nuisance," Tamara rolls her eyes as she notice him out on his leather jacket as he made his way towards the door.

"Where're you going?" She ask curiously.

"Just running an errand with your history teacher," Tamara raised her eyebrows at his reply.

"Should I be worry?" She ask.

"It's nothing too major, don't worry," Tamara look at him to see if he was telling the truth, but she couldn't really tell.

"Well don't do anything stupid," She informs him.

"No promises," He sang while smirking at her. She rolls her eyes as he left. She saw Elena walking up the stairs, once Damon left the house.

"Hey, I'm going to get a few things from my house....Where's Damon?" Elena ask looking around for the blue eye vampire.

"He just left," She informs her.