I. The Birthday

COLD LITTLE HEART
the birthday

COLD LITTLE HEARTthe birthday

THREE MONTHS LATER

TAMARA NEVER EXPERIENCE TRUE SADNESS BEFORE. She always had someone there to care, love, and help her in any way. Tamara would be surrounded by hope, even though she would be going through hell. But, this time she's in hell and she doesn't know if there's any way if she can go back to her not so normal life.

This passed three months has been filled with death, blood, and lots and lots of trauma. Even though Stefan did warn Tamara that she was going to be seeing things that she won't be able to unsee from him, she's trying her absolute best to not view Stefan as this...monster. She assured him that it won't happen, that she won't have that perspective of him. But, everything that she has witness and seen from Stefan, was so unbearable to watch. He murdered a lot of people throughout their way as they travel all over the states. Yet, this was all Klaus' doing. He was forcing Stefan to do all of this murderous ways making him become more and more into the Ripper self that Stefan tried so hard not to be anymore.

Tamara can tell it's killing Stefan that he's has to be his old Ripper vampire self and each time he has killed an innocent person because of Klaus, the more Stefan will act more...regretful. Tamara has seen so much death that it's sadly becoming normal for her to see, and it's bad that it gotten to that part.

This is definitely not what she imagine her start of senior year would be. School starts in a week and there's a high chance that she won't be coming back. She probably wasn't even going to graduate with her class. Even though she hate this new life of hers, it was worth it if it means keeping Damon alive and Elena safe, away from Klaus. The farther he is from Mystic Falls, the better.

Tamara was inside the parked SUV as she waited for Klaus and Stefan who were...dealing with a couple of women, more specifically werewolves for answers. Klaus' desire to turn werewolves into hybrids, like him, has grown as they travel to different states looking for a werewolf pack. This is what he would do, demand for answers and he'll have Stefan do the dirty work by killing or torturing them. Making him spill all the blood while Klaus gets to leave with a smile on his face.

Tamara's head immediately perked up when she heard a loud piercing scream that was coming from in the house. Tamara sighs as she tries to tune it out as she lean her head on the glass window from the back seat.

There were another different scream coming from inside the house as Tamara watch Klaus walking out with a gleeful smile. He open the passenger side door as he got inside the car.

"Well, love...you ready for another trip?" He ask her as he turn around to face her.

Tamara doesn't say anything as she narrow her eyes at him, before looking out the window. Klaus hasn't hurt Tamara yet...so she wasn't on edge anymore with him when it comes to her own safety. At first, Tamara was extremely on edge about being even remotely near Klaus that he'll hurt her in any way. But, surprisingly he hasn't. The most he'll do is foolishly try to flirt with her and call her 'Love' all the time. She was distant with Klaus, but he wasn't with her.