XI. Bloodlines

COLD LITTLE HEART
bloodlines

AS TAMARA OPEN HER EYES, the first thing she notices was that her head was leaning on a window

AS TAMARA OPEN HER EYES, the first thing she notices was that her head was leaning on a window. She looks outside and saw that the blurred motion as she was tree pass by. She slowly sat up, and she immediately notices that she was in a car. Her heart spikes up, and she looks to her left and saw that the one driving the car was Damon.

"Morning, sleepyhead!" Damon said in a perky mood as if everything was okay, which makes her jump up.

"Damon?" She mumbles in confusion, a strike of pain went through her head and she lets out a low moan.

"Where are we?" She utters out in confusion now fully taking in her surroundings.

"Georgia." He casually replies. She looks at her expression to see if there is any hint of sarcasm, but there weren't any, which made her even more worried.

"What? Georgia? Damon, how can we be in Georgia? Seriously Damon, where are we?" She started panicking nervously. Even though Damon has saved her multiple times now, she doesn't trust him, and that makes her extremely worried that she's alone with him in another State.

"Seriously, we're in Georgia." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"How you feeling?" He continues in a soft tone.

"My head is killing me." She mumbles as she was still rubbing her head with her hands, attempting to soothe the pain. Tamara started checking herself to see if she's has injured herself.

"There are no broken bones, I check." He reassures her.

"But my car, there was a man. I hit a man, but then he got up and, Damon who was that?" Tamara ramble.

"That's what I would like to know." He replies.

Tamara reaches down for her phone but realizes she doesn't have it.

"Where is my phone? Okay Damon, we really need to go back, and oh my god, Elena!" Tamara exclaims. She suddenly remembered everything last night before the accident. Elena was calling her in a frantic tone trying to explain something to her, something about Katherine. She couldn't really remember, because the phone kept cutting off.

"Damon, my parents don't even know where I'm at." Damon ignores her to which she continues, annoyed.

"Pullover Damon, seriously, I mean it, Damon pullover! Stop the car!"

Damon rolls his eyes as he moves the car to the side of the road.

"Seriously, you were so much more fun when you were asleep."