XIV. Crying Wolf

COLD LITTLE HEART
crying wolf

TAMARA FELL ALSEEP IN DAMON'S ARMS as they were sitting on the porch

TAMARA FELL ALSEEP IN DAMON'S ARMS as they were sitting on the porch. She didn't realize that she wasn't on the porch as she woke up in the morning in her conformable bed with Damon laying besides her. She sigh into his embrace as she saw him peacefully sleeping. It was now the weekend and all Tamara wanted to do was to sleep in.

"Good morning princess," Damon mumbles in his sleepy tone as he brought her closer into his chest.

"Morning," She replies back.

"Are you feeling better?" He questions.

"Yeah I'm fine. Hopefully I'll get to speak with him and explain everything," Tamara sighs.

"Hmmmm," He says as he began to peck her face.

"I have to get dress Damon," Tamara slowly says.

"It's the weekend," Damon objects as his lips trails down her neck.

"I know, but I want to see if my mom has spoken with Tyler," Tamara says as she attempts to sit up, but Damon didn't allow him as he uses his vampire strength to where he is above her as she is laying on her back.

"I'll help you find Tyler," Damon says. Tamara gave him a confuse expression.

"What? Why?" Tamara replies.

"Because I love you," Damon simply says softly. Tamara gave him a small smile at his reasoning, and for the first time, she kiss him. She has never initiated the kiss before, but him saying that made her feel something that she couldn't exactly pinpoint.

Damon immediately responded back as he kiss her back passionately. His hands were wrapped around her waist as her hands were on his back. They continue this for the remainder of the morning.
•••
"Why didn't you come last night? Didn't you get my texts?" Tamara was in Elena's room as she was packing her bag. Apparently, Elena and Stefan are going away for the weekend to her parents Lake house.

"I was just too tired," Tamara vaguely said as she watch her pack.

"You know you're welcome to come with Stefan and I," Elena suggested. She knew what Tamara was going through with Tyler, and she wanted to make her friend feel better.

"No, it's okay, really. You and Stefan deserve some alone time," Tamara shook her head. Elena finished packing as they left the room and headed downstairs where they were greeted by Stefan.

"Ready for our romantic weekend?" Stefan smiles at Elena.

"Beyond ready," Elena replies as she smile back at him.

"You guys have fun," Tamara tells them as she embrace Elena.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come?" Elena ask again.