III. The End of The Affair

COLD LITTLE HEART
the end of the affair

AFTER LEAVING THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS UNSUCCESSFULLY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO CREATE HYBRIDS, the three of them ventured away from the mountains

AFTER LEAVING THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS UNSUCCESSFULLY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO CREATE HYBRIDS, the three of them ventured away from the mountains. They have been in the car for hours since last night, and she still had no idea where they were going. She didn't want to ask them because she wasn't in the speaking mode. She actually hasn't been in the talking mode for awhile now. Tamara was sitting up at the front of the car while Klaus and Stefan were in the back. Majority of the car ride was fill with silence the entire ride.

Now, it was dark outside as they spent their entire time on the road. The compel driver pulls up in the mysterious what seem like abandon building.

They all got out of the car as Tamara look around confusedly of where they were. She look at Stefan and he look just as confuse as she was.

Klaus was ahead of them as he open a wooden plank door, "What are we doing here?" Stefan questions him.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" Klaus implying that Stefan has been here before.

"You've been here before?" Tamara ask him.

"I blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur," Stefan responding vaguely, not remembering all the memories of his time in Chicago.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend," Klaus fully open the plank door revealing a pick up truck with its headlights on. Tamara put her hand up in front of her face, blocking out the lights. 

"Chicago was magical," Klaus nostalgically says.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, I don't remember most of it," Stefan answers back not having recollection.

"Going to get down to business, then?"

"Why are we still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" Stefan change the subject.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her," Klaus walks over to the car door which is being held open by one of his minions.

"Stefan, he's going to find out the truth isn't he?" Tamara panicky ask him once Klaus was out of ears.

Stefan immediately shook his head, "No, course not. Don't worry, I'll handle it," He reassuringly tells her.

"How? Klaus may not know now, but he's going to connect the dots sooner or later. Especially if he's going to get help from a witch," Tamara continues on.