X. The Turning Point

COLD LITTLE HEART
the turning point

LAST NIGHT WHEN THEY GOT BACK TO ELENA'S HOUSE, Elena and Tamara spent all night explaining what has been happening recently, and what Stefan and Damon are

LAST NIGHT WHEN THEY GOT BACK TO ELENA'S HOUSE, Elena and Tamara spent all night explaining what has been happening recently, and what Stefan and Damon are. They spilled the whole truth to her. Tamara couldn't believe that Damon almost killed Bonnie out of spite and anger. She just hopes that Damon leaves town and sooner the better because she is sick and tired of feeling this way. Always feeling apprehensive and scared about what's going to happen next.

•••

Tamara was at the Gilbert's Residence as she was waiting for Elena so they could drive together to school. She was making small talk with Jenna as Elena walk downstairs with a look of surprise.

"Jeremy has his sketchpad out," Elena tells them.

"No way," Jenna said in disbelief.

"You're kidding," Tamara replies also surprise. Before the accident, the only thing that kid did was draw in his notebook all the time. There was a time where every time she would see him he would be all up in his notebook drawing.

Elena shakes her head, "Nope, but don't say a word because the minute we encourage him, he'll put it away."

"Psychology major," Jenna replies sarcastically before noticing the look on Elena's face as she checks her phone.

"So, is there an update on the Stefan situation?" Jenna continues.

Sighing Elena says, "He knows how I feel and where I stand and I know where he stands but it doesn't matter. He's leaving, moving away."

"Where is he going?" Jenna asks her.

"I've stopped asking questions, the answers get scary," Elena tells her as the three of us step outside.

"Yours leaves and mine returns." Jenna comments.

"Logan's back?" Tamara ask.

"Yeap, but I didn't let him get past the front door," Jenna replies.

Elena replies, "Good."

"I hope you slammed it in his face," Elena added.

"Ah, medium slam." Jenna jokes.

Tamara continues, "Three strike rule, Jenna."

"Yep, you're not even allowed to watch the news." Elena jokes.

Jenna nods her head agreeing with them. "No more Logan 'Scum' Fell." And with that, Elena and Tamara head to school whilst Jenna heads off to college.

•••

Bonnie met with Elena and Tamara out the front of the school before they walk in together. As they walk to their class, we notice Caroline and Matt looking awfully close with one another.