VIII. Ordinary People

COLD LITTLE HEART
ordinary people

WHILE DAMON, TAMARA, AND MASON were under the Lockwood tunnels looking for a clue to how to put an end to Klaus, a lot has happened yesterday on the other side

WHILE DAMON, TAMARA, AND MASON were under the Lockwood tunnels looking for a clue to how to put an end to Klaus, a lot has happened yesterday on the other side. The entire town was invaded by spirits of the dead, which explained how and why Mason was able to make contact with them. Bonnie had to close the door again and to do it she had to destroy Elena's necklace since it is where the Original Witch draws power. This also explains why Caroline was in a hurry to find it and Anna had it the entire time.

While that was happening, Lexi was able to make contact too and help... well more like an attempt, to help Elena get Stefan's humanity back.

Elena, Tamara, and Alaric were currently walking through the old Lockwood tunnel again as she was guiding them the way to where all the drawings were.

"So your family really have no idea that these tunnels are underneath their property?" Elena asked Tamara as the two trialed behind her.

"Yeah, I asked my mom last night about the tunnels and she had no clue that it even existed. Mason was the only one who knew, maybe my father too," Tamara nodded as she waved the flashlight before her.

"Careful where you shine that thing. Bats hate the light," Alaric warns. Then nods his head in the direction behind her.

"Wait, what?" Tamara questions in a panic as she turns around only to be met with nothing when suddenly she feels something next to her ear.

"Tamara!" Damon loudly whispers in her ear and she whips around quickly only to have him exclaims, "Boo!"

"Ah! God, Damon!" Tamara yells after she jumped out of her skin. As Damon chuckles, Tamara turns around and pushes his shoulder back with her hand, but that only makes him laugh harder.

Damon smirks, "Scaredy-cat!"

Alaric rolls his eyes, "Just ignore him. That's what I do."

Damon wrapped his arm around her waist as he pulled her close to him, "Like she could get enough of me. I'm irresistible to her," he smirks in her direction.

Tamara unleashed from his hold as she scoffed at his assumption. "Yeah, more like the other way around," Tamara states.

"Mhmm," Damon agrees while giving her his famous eye thing he always does.

Tamara rolled her eyes.

"So, you really can't get in?" Elena asks Damon.

"No. Seems even the ancient Lockwoods were anti-vampire," Damon huffs.

"Yeah, I don't blame them," Tamara mumbles to herself.

"Wait, what do you mean by ancient?"

"See for yourself," Damon gestures towards the cave and as they all step inside he calls out, "Well, this is as far as I go."