XV. A Few Good Men

COLD LITTLE HEART
a few good men

TAMARA WAS OVER AT THE GILBERT'S RESIDENCE, and she was currently outside on their porch swing trying to get a hold of Bonnie

TAMARA WAS OVER AT THE GILBERT'S RESIDENCE, and she was currently outside on their porch swing trying to get a hold of Bonnie. It has been a few days since the death of her grandmother, and Tamara feels so horrible. She literally died over doing a very powerful spell, because of Damon desires of opening the tomb to get Katherine, but unfortunately it was a waste because she wasn't in the tomb. Meaning, her grandmother died over nothing, which makes Tamara feel even more guilty.

"Hey Bon, it's me just checking in to see how you're doing. We miss you here, don't' let your aunt drive you too crazy. Come home soon, love you," Tamara hang up the phone, as she once again left a voicemail for her.

"What are you doing out here, it's freezing." A new voice said from the house. Tamara look up, and saw Jenna standing by the doorway shivering from the cold.

"Just thinking," Tamara vaguely said sighing. Jenna nods understandingly

"Hey, did you do some digging about them and the adoption?" Tamara ask changing the subject. That was the main reason why she was here, she was here for moral support for Elena, because Jenna told Elena that she possibly found something about Elena's birth parents.

Jenna diverts her eyes towards the door, "Come on inside," she says, Tamara got up from her spot, and follow her to the dining table where Elena was, Tamara takes a seat next to her.

"Your dad kept everything from his medical practice; records, logs, old appointment book", Jenna informs Elena as she picks up the journal sat next to her laptop and opens it.

"I found an entry from the night you were born. Patient and a birth date; Isobel Peterson,"

"Do you think that's her name?" Elena ask her Aunt.

"Pregnant teenage runaway? Probably not. The first name, maybe. But where'd she get Peterson? Classmate? Best friend? So I binged it," Jenna replies as she focuses back onto her laptop and brings up the internet to a search engine.

"I searched for all the Petersons in this area born the same year as Isobel and found three. Two men and a woman, Trudie, who lived in Grove Hill, Virginia," Jenna continues.

"That's not far from here," Tamara comments.

"Well watch this," Jenna says as she continues typing into the search engine when an image of two cheerleaders comes up.

"Isobel," Elena lets out in a small breath as she reads the caption.

"She was a cheerleaders," Tamara points out to which Elena smiles back.

"Trudie still lives here," Jenna says before handing Elena a post-it note.

"This is her address,"

"What about Isobel?" Elena asks.

Jenna shrugs, "I couldn't find anything about her," Noticing the disappointment on Elena's face, she continues.