IV. Memory Lane

COLD LITTLE HEART
memory lane

TAMARA SPENT ALL NIGHT TALKING TO ELENA ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT, not mentioning what happened between Damon and her, just the important issues like her brother could actually potentially be a werewolf, and about her Petrova book Damon gave ...

TAMARA SPENT ALL NIGHT TALKING TO ELENA ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT, not mentioning what happened between Damon and her, just the important issues like her brother could actually potentially be a werewolf, and about her Petrova book Damon gave to her. She ended up spending the night at the Gilbert's, and she was extremely tired waking up. She spent all night reading the Petrova book wanting to know more about her ancestors, and she only manage to get a few hours of sleep, and she still hasn't finish the book.

She went to the Grill this morning to in some desperate need of wanting to consume coffee, because the Gilbert's ran out of it. She was currently in a booth as she was reading her book, and then suddenly she feels a whirl of wind in front of her.

"So this is where you're at when you're in denial of your feelings," Damon sarcastically said.

"I'm not in the mood for your snarky behavior Damon," Tamara said as she took another sip of her coffee before closing her book as she begins to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you," She tells him.

"Okay, see you at Jenna's barbecue," Tamara immediately turn back to face him.

"How did you know about Jenna's barbeque?" She ask confuse.

"It was my idea. Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Ric to tell Jenna and..." He trails off as he implies how the idea came to be.

"Does Jenna know that you're going to the barbeque because she's not exactly a fan of yours," Tamara tells him.

Suddenly, a woman arrives holding a box and Damon takes it from her and opens it slightly before saying "Perfect, thank you," She nods before leaving.

"I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way," He said looking back at Tamara.

"What are you up to?" She hesitantly ask.

Damon smiles sweetly, "I'm gonna put some silver into your Uncle, and prove he is a werewolf. See you at the barbecue," He quickly leaves before she could get the chance to speak.
•••
Caroline was joining Tamara at this dreaded barbecue, and whilst she was outside mingling with Elena, Tamara was helping Jenna with the salad.

"Thanks for letting me invite Caroline. She could use a day of distraction," Tamara say to Jenna.

"Well she not the plus one I'm worried about. Why is Damon coming?" Jenna ask.