XIV. Fool Me Once

COLD LITTLE HEART
fool me once

TAMARA HAD AN EXTREMELY HARD TIME FALLING ASLEEP THAT NIGHT

TAMARA HAD AN EXTREMELY HARD TIME FALLING ASLEEP THAT NIGHT. Not only of what happened last night with Damon forcefully feeding her his blood, but the fact that Anna kidnapped her best friend. Stefan "reassure" her that he will find Elena, it's the next day and Elena still hasn't been found.

"He won't tell me where she is," Stefan said in a frustrated tone. Stefan call her up, wanting to update her about finding Elena, and apparently Damon knows or has an idea where she is, but he is still upset about last night.

"Why is he being so difficult?" Tamara said as she let out an annoyed sigh, but she already knew the answer to her own question.

"He's been so caught up with the grimoire. I don't know what else to do." Tamara rub her hand on her face, also not having an idea of what to do. Tamara has been kidnapped several times, and it's not a good feeling not knowing where you are, or who you're with.

"Maybe....maybe you should ask him yourself," Stefan suggested, and her eyes widen at his idea.

"Are you serious? It hasn't even been a full twenty four hours since he made me drink his blood, and threaten to turn me into a vampire. I don't know if I could face him yet," Tamara couldn't even say his name, let alone face him again. But, this is Elena we're talking about, her best friend since they were literally babies. She didn't know what to do.

"I understand that but, you're the only one that can get through him." He adds.

"I don't know Stefan, I'm sorry." Tamara said, she felt guilty about not fully agreeing with his idea.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't force you to do something that you're uncomfortable with. We'll find some other way to find Elena. Keep you're phone on you." They said their goodbyes before hanging up. Tamara ran her fingers through her hair before getting ready for the day.
•••
Once she finished getting ready she received a text from Stefan, telling her to meet her at Bonnie's grandmothers house. She quickly grab her coat and bag before heading towards her destination.

When she pulled up at the residence, she saw Stefan pull up at the same.

"Why are we here?" Tamara ask him once she stood next to them.

"She took Bonnie as well, and I figure her grandmother would want to help." Tamara didn't listen to him once he said that Bonnie was also taken.

"Why would she take Bonnie?!" Tamara exclaims worriedly.

"I don't know, but everything is going to be fine. Alright? I'm going to get Elena and Bonnie back, safely." He said observing the stress forming on her face. She nodded her head trying to soothe herself.

Stefan ring the doorbell, and there reveal Bonnie's grandmother.

"Tamara! Oh what a surprise." She greeted the young Lockwood as she embrace her into a hug.