XVI. The House Guest

COLD LITTLE HEART
the house guest

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY AND TAMARA was getting ready for the day

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY AND TAMARA was getting ready for the day. She hasn't seen her mom lately and she was surprise that she hasn't ask her where Tyler is. Well, she has been avoiding her because of that reason and now that she knows that her and Damon are a couple. Speaking of Damon, she hasn't spoken to him since last night. She wasn't mad at him anymore, but she was still needed some distance from him. Tamara was headed towards the Boarding house to meet up with Elena to go to school because Elena decided last minute that she wanted to spend the night with Stefan.

She walk up the front porch and she didn't bother knocking since their house is always unlock. She walk inside and she immediately notice Damon laying on the couch reading a book. Tamara slowly walks behind the couch and Damon eyes met her. Before she could say anything, Damon use his vampire speed and pulls her down to where he's hovering over her.

"Good morning," Damon mutters as he smiles at her.

"Morning," She replies back. Damon then slam his lips onto hers as he wrap her legs around his waist.

"I hate it when you're mad at me," Damon says as he continues to kiss her.

"Maybe you shouldn't lie to me," Tamara says simply.

"I know, I shouldn't have lied to you. But, you have to understand princess, I'm very protective of you. And Elijah was the problem and I needed to get rid of him," Damon softly explains. Tamara let out a sigh and nodded her head.

"I know, I shouldn't have been that harsh," Tamara said back.

"You could never be harsh," Damon scoff as he rolls his eyes and Tamara slightly hit him on his shoulder. Damon smile at her before kissing her again and Tamara reply the gesture and they were in that position before she someone clear their throat and when Tamara quickly push Damon away and sat up to see Elena standing near the entrance.

"Good morning," Elena greets Damon and  Tamara. She notice that there was something off about her, but didn't question it.

"Morning Lena," Tamara reply.

Damon suddenly speeds over to Elena and pushes her against the wall, holding her up by her throat. Immediately Tamara get off of the lounge and rush over.

"Damon!" Tamara exclaim.

"What are you doing here? I told you to leave,"" Damon spits out.

"What is your problem?" Elena said confusedly.

"Wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work," Damon says venomously.

"You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb, isn't she?" She said as she look from Damon to Tamara. Damon slowly releases his hold on Elena's throat and Tamara just look at him confused.