V. Killed or Be Killed

COLD LITTLE HEART
killed or be killed

TAMARA WAS GETTING REALLY TIRED ON ATTENDING THESE TOWN EVENTS, and it's not like she has any choice to not go

TAMARA WAS GETTING REALLY TIRED ON ATTENDING THESE TOWN EVENTS, and it's not like she has any choice to not go. Her mom will be highly upset if Tamara doesn't attend the town events unless it's absolutely necessary. She doesn't remember a time where she hasn't gone to an event. Shaking her head, Tamara reluctantly got up from her bed as she began to get ready for today's event since it begins so early in the day.

After Damon left last night, she was on the phone with Elena and she was explaining to Tamara on why Stefan was replying, and of course it was because of Katherine. Also, it was Elena's first time actually meeting Katherine, and by the tone of her voice she was utterly shock on the resemblance. It reminded Tamara the first time she met Katherine, and how eerie it was that they look like identical twins more than Tamara and Elena, even though they're fraternal.

After Tamara finish getting ready, she went downstairs towards the kitchen to grab a quick bite before heading off towards the new public park. She notice her brother in the kitchen eating an apple, she let out a sigh before walking in.

"Hey!" Tamara said enthusiastically. Tamara internally groan at her pathetic "excitement" She didn't know how to approach him now that she knows he's a werewolf, or could be one.

"Um Hey," He said confusedly by her hyper ness.

"Did mom leave already?" Tamara ask as she pored herself a cup of coffee into a mug.

"Yeah, she left like an hour ago. We have to meet her there in like thirty minutes," Tyler informs her as he took another bite of his apple. Tamara nodded as she begins to observe him. She was trying to notice if there are any off about him, but she couldn't pin point. Does he even know that he's a werewolf?

"Are you Okay?" Tyler as weirded out by her staring at him.

"What? Oh yeah I'm fine. I have to go, I'm suppose to meet up with Elena and Caroline before the event. I'll see you later," Tamara says quickly before grabbing her stuff and leaving the kitchen.

"What is wrong with me?" Tamara ask herself as she left her home.
•••
"Tamara hey!" Tamara looks away from her mother who was currently speaking on the Podium as she sees Elena walking towards her.

"Hey, Elena," Tamara said smiling at her.

"Jermey knows that Tyler is a werewolf," Elena blurts out quietly.

"What do you mean he knows?" Tamara whisper in shock.

"I don't know how he knows but, now he wants to be more involved in everything and I don't know what to do. There's no way in hell that I want him to be involve into this. He's not supposed to be worry about all of this," Elena rants in frustration.

"We'll work it out Elena. Don't worry," Tamara reassures her trying to calm her down.

"I hope so," Elena mumbles before they direct their attention back on Tamara's mother.