XVIII. The Last Dance

COLD LITTLE HEART
the last dance

IT WAS THE FOLLOWING DAY AND TAMARA AND ELENA were at the Boarding house with Bonnie to meet with Mr

IT WAS THE FOLLOWING DAY AND TAMARA AND ELENA were at the Boarding house with Bonnie to meet with Mr. Henry, the local lawyer, to sign the papers that will allow them to be the owner of the house. Stefan and Damon were waiting outside whilst the four of them sat in the living room.

"Sign here and here," Mr. Henry instructs them as they sign away.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you two?" Bonnie questions them.

"For now, yes. We're the only one who could invite a certain type of person here. If you know what I mean," Tamara tells her as she was signing her part of paper.

"So like, you're own personal safe house," Bonnie states.

"That's the idea," Elena agree. When they finished signing the papers, before handing the pen back over to the lawyer.

"Wouldn't want to clean the place," Bonnie jokes and Elena and Tamara laugh at her comment.

"All done?" Mr. Henry asks as he collects the paperwork and begins to stand up.

"Yes thank you so much," Tamara said politely as she gave him a warm smile.

The three of them walk the lawyer over to the door. Opening it, Tamara smile at Mr. Henry once more before he leaves and Stefan and Damon come into view. Tamara and Elena turn around and walk towards Bonnie before hearing someone clear their throat. Turning back around they realize that Stefan and Damon can't come inside.

"Sorry, we completely forgot," Elena say to them apologetically.

"Stefan, would you like to come inside my house?" She ask with a smile on her face.

"I would love to, thank you," He returns the smile as he walks inside his home and stood next to Elena. Turning back to Damon, Tamara can't help but smile at his irritated expression.

"What are we, twelve?" Damon questions with an annoyed smirk.

"One of us is," Tamara shrugs.

"If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Tamara questions.

"No," Damon says and Tamara sigh. 

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Tamara said sternly as she crosses her arms.

"Yes, sure princess," Tamara rolls her eyes at his comment.

"Then please come in," Tamara said as she step aside. He enter inside and looks at Stefan who was trying to hide a smile as Tamara closes the door.

"Shut Up," Damon rolls his eyes. Bonnie walks in from the other room and hands Elena and Tamara hands them their bags.

"Wait, where are you guys going?" Stefan ask them.