IV. Disturbing Behavior

COLD LITTLE HEART
disturbing behavior

REBEKAH WANTED TO HAVE A MORE MODERN LOOK TO HERSELF, considering she has been locked and "dead" in her coffin since the 20's

REBEKAH WANTED TO HAVE A MORE MODERN LOOK TO HERSELF, considering she has been locked and "dead" in her coffin since the 20's. First thing in the morning, the four of them headed to a really high end clothing store. Of course, Klaus had the workers compelled and closed down the store specifically for them.

Currently, Klaus and Stefan were laying comfortably on their long red—velvet chair as they were pleasurably drinking their champagne while Rebekah was trying on the clothes.

"Are you sure you don't want to try anything on, Love. You've have been wearing the same three outfits for quite some time now," Klaus "sarcastically" tells her.

Tamara roll her eyes as she lean back on her own long chair next to Stefan, "I rather not," Tamara narrows her eyes.

Suddenly, Rebekah comes out of the dressing room wearing a short black dress as she observe her look in the mirror. Tamara can't imagine wearing something so revealing, also her mom would never let her out looking like that.

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah says to them.

"There's not," Klaus smirks.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers," Rebekah mutters.

"You wore trousers so women could wear nothing," Klaus smiles as he took a sip of champagne. Tamara roll her eyes at his comment. He's not wrong though.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident," Rebekah made a look of disgust as the loud speakers was playing the electric music.

Stefan spoke up, "Its dance music," He simply explains.

"People dance to this?" She ask in disbelief.

"Hmmm."

"Are we done?" Klaus complain getting tired of being in this clothing store.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah turn to look at him.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

Tamara tried not to make a look at the mention of the necklace. The very last thing she wants is to give away any expression or hint that she could have an "idea" of where it is.

Rebekah glares at him, "I didn't lose it, it just been missing for 90 years."

Rebekah then look at Stefan with a very flirtatious look, "So, what do you think?"

"I like it," He shrugs not really impress.

She doesn't seem satisfied as her flirty expression disappear, "What? I said I like it." He gave her a mockingly smile.