5

Yeeun's POV:

"Honey, Mingi just pulled up," my mom informed me, poking her head into my room with a laundry basket in hand. I tried not to groan. I was still upset about last night. Normally, I don't even bother getting mad at Mingi because he'll just get mad at me in return. But for some reason, this situation was different.

"Okay, Mom," I replied, getting up from my bed. I followed her out of my bedroom and walked downstairs. Mingi knocked on the door, but I took my time to get over there and answer it.

Once I did, I found Mingi standing there with a wide smile. The first thing I noticed was the bouquet of red, white, and pink flowers in his hand. "Hey, sweetheart," he said, stepping inside and kissing my cheek. "These are for you." He handed me the flowers and I was speechless. He never buys me flowers. Or really anything, for that matter.

"Aww," I heard my mom say from behind me. "Mingi, that is so sweet." She said, smiling brightly at Mingi. She came over, giving him a hug while he kissed her cheek. Then he reached over, plucking a red flower out of the bouquet and handed it to her. "I can't forget about you, Ms. Kim." He said, winking at her. Her smiled widened and she placed a hand on her chest, looking over at me. "He's a keeper," she said before walking away, smelling the flower in her hand.

Mingi chuckled, then turned back to me. "Hey," he said, wrapping an arm around my waist and kissing the top of my head. "Hi," I replied softly. Looking down, I gazed at the flowers that rested in my arms. "Thank you. They're really beautiful." I said to Mingi, looking back up at him. He grinned. "Anything for you, baby." He replied, rubbing my back.

For a moment, I almost forgot about last night. Mingi is hardly ever this sweet with me. But I couldn't let myself fall back into his arms just like that. He didn't deserve that.

"Um, I'm gonna go put these in some water," I said, clearing my throat. "Okay. I'll be upstairs." He replied, giving my cheek one more kiss before walking over to the staircase and jogging upstairs.

I sighed and walked into the kitchen, digging a vase out of one of the cupboards. I filled it up with water before dropping the flowers in. Then I slowly made my way upstairs and into my bedroom, where I found Mingi. He was laying on my bed, playing on his phone.

When he noticed my presence, he looked up and smiled. "Come here," he ordered, patting the spot next to him on my bed. Crossing my arms over my chest, I firmly shook my head. I wanted him to know that it was going to take more than flowers to get me to forgive him.

But I had a sudden feeling that wasn't going to be the case when his smile dropped to a frown. "Come here," he demanded, his voice much firmer than before. That all too familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach pushed me over to the bed. I took the spot next to him and he pulled me down so that I was laying on his chest. He started combing his fingers through my hair after he locked his phone and set it down.

"Did you like the flowers?" He asked softly, speaking into my ear. I shivered and nodded, listening to his calm heartbeat. "Good." He said, sighing softly. He rested his head against mine, gently kissing the top of it.

"I didn't like how you drove off like that last night," he said. I knew I would be hearing about that. "I'm sorry," I told him right away, hoping he would just drop it. "It's okay. Just don't do it again, alright?" He replied. I nodded, thankful that he was letting it go. Normally, he wouldn't let something like that slide.

We laid there in silence for a few minutes. It would have been nice if I wasn't so upset with him. I wish, just for once, he would let me be mad at him instead of forcing me to put my feelings on the shelf.

"Is something bothering you, baby?" Mingi suddenly asked, breaking the silence. I softly sighed, deciding to be brave, rather than hide how I really felt. "Yeah." I replied, reluctantly.

He sat up, forcing me to sit up with him. "What's wrong?" He asked, making me face towards him. I looked down at my lap before slowly looking back up, into his honey brown eyes.

"I didn't like what you did last night, Mingi," I told him, my voice coming out a little shaky. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" Exhaling, I stood up from the bed and started pacing in slow circles.

"Mingi, that girl I was talking to, I really liked her. I wanted to be friends with her," I started, feeling a sudden wave of bravery come over me. "But you made me lose my chance with the first friend I could've had in a long time." I watched as Mingi eyes grew a shade darker and cowered back a step.

"You know how I feel about you hanging out with other people, Yeeun," he said, his voice surprisingly calm. "I know, but all I want is just one friend, Mingi. Just one," I argued. I could tell by his expression that he wasn't in favor of the idea.

"No," he said firmly, without letting me finish. I frowned. "Mingi, please. I promise, I won't say anything about--" I paused, trying to find the right word. "Us." Mingi sighed, getting off the bed. "Yeeun--"

"Please," I begged, cutting him off. "I just want a friend. Do you know what it's like to be all alone like this, Mingi?" He stepped forward and put his hands on my shoulders. "Baby, you have me," he said gently. I shook my head stubbornly. "No, you don't get it!" I argued, my tone rising a bit too much. I froze.

Mingi's eyes darkened again and he grabbed me by the arm, pulling me towards him. I whimpered. He'd grabbed the arm he held so harshly more than once last night. A purple bruise was painted on my skin as proof, but covered up by my white, long-sleeved shirt.

"I said no, Yeeun. And don't raise your voice at me like that. You know better," he spat in a low voice, his face mere inches from mine. I bowed my head and nodded in understanding. He still held my bruised arm in his rough hand.

"Please, let go. You're hurting me," I whimpered, keeping my eyes down. Mingi released my arm, but not before giving it one more tight squeeze. I felt tears prick my eyes.

Then, he took me by surprise and pushed me onto the bed, not too hard, but not gentle by any means. He crawled on top of me and I grew more anxious than I already was. "Is your door closed?" He asked in a low voice and I nodded, letting a tear slip. I knew what was about to happen.

Reaching up, Mingi swept the tear away with him thumb. "You're okay," he whispered before leaning down in softly kissing my lips. Then he pulled away slightly, kissing the corner of my mouth. He kissed down to my jawline, intertwining our fingers and laying my hands back against the bed, trapped in his.

He kissed along my jawline for a while before moving down even further to my neck. He left open mouthed kisses on my neck, letting his tongue graze against my skin. Eventually, he started sucking harshly on my sweet spot and I couldn't help but moan. I felt him smirk against my skin and he sucked even harder. I released a shaky breath, knowing the real reason he was doing this.

He decided to leave my sweet spot alone for a while, moving elsewhere on my neck. He started sucking on the skin below my ear. He was sucking harder than last time. It was starting to hurt and I whimpered.

He let go of both of my hands and moved one of his under my shirt, resting on my waist while the other held my head in place. His thumb ran around in soothing circles over my skin as if he was trying to comfort me during hurting me.

Then his lips moved up, nibbling on my ear. "I love you," he whispered seductively, making me shiver. He moved back up to my lips, kissing them roughly once more before he pulled away. He was breathing heavily as he rested his head against mine. "Good girl," he whispered to me. I closed my eyes, not wanting to look at him as my mind was brought back to reality.

All of that was simply marking his territory.