😍1😍

I sighed as I turned my keys and opened the door. I walked in the apartment yawning a little. There was soft music playing on the TV. I walked into the kitchen, Y/BF was cooking. I smiled, getting a bottle of coke out of the fridge. "Hey baby." Y/Bf said turning to look at me. I nodded giving him a tired smile. "I'm guessing you had a long day at work." He said focusing on the cooking again. I hummed, no words were needed. I quietly walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He was much taller than me but I wasn't complaining. He turned off the stove and I unwrapped my arms. He turned to face me and placed a kiss on my forehead, gently stroking my cheek. I relaxed a little. I got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. He immediately picked me up and carried me to the couch. He sat down placing me on his lap. "You hungry?" He asked sweetly. "Yeah." I sighed. He lifted me off his lap and put me on the couch next to him. He walked away to the kitchen. I heard him opening a few cupboards and finding cutlery. I walked into the kitchen, Y/Bf had put all the food onto your plates and filled 2 glasses with water. I sat down next to him at the table. We ate in silence, but it wasn't awkward. "Thank you babyboy." I said kissing his cheek as I got up. He smiled "Anything for my princess." He took my plate and began washing our dishes. I was so lucky to have a guy like him. I dried the dishes as he washed them. "What do you wanna do baby?" Y/Bf asked drying his hands. I yawned "Watch a movie?" I asked. "Whatever you want babygirl." I walked upstairs with him following me. I sat on the bed and Y/Bf sat next to me. He put a movie in and moved closer to me. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked over at him and he was looking right back at me. I moved closer to him and lay my head on his chest. I relaxed against him; I was a little tired. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I closed my eyes listening to his heart beating. It was soothing. "I love you princess." Y/Bf whispered in my ear before I fell asleep in his arms. 

-----------------------

Leave ideas and requests in the comments...

💘💫💫✍❤️️💘💫💫✍❤️️💘💫💫✍❤️️💘💫💫✍❤️️💘💫💫✍❤️️💘💫💫✍❤️️