4🦄

Tae come downstairs to see what is kook doing. After all he loves him and hate to see him crying.

"what?" tae ask because jungkook was looking at him.

"what!" jungkook replied a bit startled

"what are you looking at?"

"Nothing. Now I can't even look at you?" jungkook asked eyes began to watery again

"oh god! Not again.." tae sighed and went to the kitchen.

Jungkook followed and went to the kitchen.

Kook then asked hesitantly, "Do you umm.. want to eat something?"

"little bit hungry. So" tae answered

"Want me to cook something?" kook asked again lowering his tone. Cause he don't want to make him angry again and his tone normally becomes low when he talks with tae.

"Ok" tae replied.

While passing kook, tae tripped on his feet and fell on top of the younger, their lip brushed slightly . Kook began to shiver Under tae's warm breath. Tae was too hormonized to understand the tension of the situation. He forgot kook is his brother and he is avoiding him for all this. This is just too much for him to be able to hold back. Kook closed his eyes and he was going to kiss him.

"Ding dong" the bell rang

Tae jumped up from kook realising what was he going to do. Cursing himself under his breath he went to the door and opened it.

And jimin jumped on tae.

Yes. Jimin.

Park jimin.

Tae's best friend who literally became tae's  'friends with benifit'  type of friend.

The clingy park jimin that kook hate. Who took his place in tae's life. Kook clenched his jaw at the sight.

"hey baby"

"Hi tae tae"

And they kissed in front of jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and decided to speak up "Actually I'm still here. Just go upstairs and do all these disgusting make out sessions. I'm not interested in live porn"

They split and look at him a little startled because of kooks sudden outburst. "Oh hey kookie! Baby let's go upstairs" and with this jimin started dragging tae.

"Cook something. When its done call us. Don't come upstairs." tae said

"Do you think I have plan on doing so" kook replied agrily.

Taehyung sighed and went upstair. Jungkook started to cook.

"ugh.. There comes the audio version of porn. RIDICULOUS" Kook went to the couch and put on his headphone with loud music.

After finishing cooking jungkook put off his headphone.

Silence.

He called for his brother.

No answer.

'Ugh its getting late. He told me he was hungry. And then again won't eat anything if it gets cold'

"come down. I'm done." he yelled. Yes he don't call him hyung. Just talks indirectly. He stopped calling him hyung few years ago.

After waiting for sometime jungkook hesitantly went upstairs. But that was a bed dicision.

When he entered the room he saw tae hugging jimin nacked under bed cover that's covering them upto torso. Sleeping. A tear escaped from jungkook's eye without knowing. It hurts. Jungkook don't know why but it hurts. It shouldn't hurt to see his brother with his boyfriend but it hurts. It really hurts too much to see tae like this. Kook knows everything but it's too much for his little hurt to bear.

Jungkook step out of the room then knocked few times.

A deep raspy voice answered "yes kook"

Kook froze for a moment at the nickname, that tae used to call him few years ago. Then he snapped back to reality by the voice asking sternly "Is this jungkook? I told you no-"

"Yeah I know. The food is ready. It's getting cold. Come fast" saying this kook went downstairs.

After a while jimin and tae come downstairs . Jimin in tae's back hanging like koala.

"suddenly I wish to be blind" kook mummble underneath his breath

"what?" tae asked not understanding the sentence.

"I'm not talking to you" kook answered grumpily.

"Forget it"
"jim c'mon i'm hungry"
jimin got off from his back and without sitting next he sat on tae's lap.
"You ate me a little while ago" jimin whinned.

'oh god not in front of my salad'
Jungkook rolled his eyes in disgust. He started eating not wanting to watch the underrated drama in front of his food and to avoid more he took his phone and typed.

📱

NOBITA
You know what.. I just hate him.

NOBITA
I just hate my brothers boyfriend

NOBITA
He is so annoying. Oh my god I can't tolerate him

NOBITA
You know sometime it feels like killing him

NOBITA
Uh how much I want to stab him with my fork.

NOBITA
And also that moron-angry bird..

NOBITA
Who else. My one and only moron brother.

NOBITA
No no no abort!! I don't want him to die. I'm taking my words back. You didn't hear anything. I mean see anything. Don't read ^ messages. Hahah see all good I just want to kill no one 😅

NOBITA
Don't read. okay bye