16🐦

Time skip to after dinner ⏳

Jungkook was lying on the sofa with loud music on his headphone so he don't have to listen to his brother (who kissed him last night) and brothers not so boyfriend's moans and groans. So he decided to message his doraemon.

📱

NOBITA🍭
DORAEMON!

NOBITA🍭
I'm so fucking devastated right now. Save me!!

He is feeling so disgusted, it's not the first time but everything is not the same as before. He don't want to hear those sinful sounds. It's gross. The loud music seems unable to block his thoughts.

Jungkook stood up in thought of interrupting them. He can't take this shit anymore. He started to proceed towards the door and end up knocking as loud as he can. Jimin and tae flinched and separated from each other at the sudden loud noise.

"what the fuck is wrong with your brother?"jimin frowned at tae

"jungkook what is it?" tae asked yelling

"open the door"

"tell me what is it. I can't open now" tae replied

"I know but OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"

"Anything wrong"

"everything. OPEN IT"

Tae slid into his boxer and jimin covered himself with the duvet. When he opened it kook rushed into the room ignoring jimin's glare and tae's worried stare.

"What is it? Are you hurt?"

"Yes"

"where? What happened?"

"you won't be able to see"

Jungkook grabbed his earbud.

"Are you serious jungkook. Just for the earbud. Your headphone is with you. We were in the middle of something. What the hell is wrong with you"

"I'm in the mood of using earbud instead of headphone and its my room too. So it's ok I guess"

With this jungkook went out from the room. Tae stood there not being able to processing what's just happened.

"tae what was that?"

"why is he acting like that? "

"I don't know"
'maybe I know or I don't' tae thought to himself

"Maybe something is off. You should talk to him. Maybe he is dealing with some problems. Kook is not loud you know right.."

"Yeah I know. Maybe. Ok I'll try"

"what try you should"

"ok"

"I'm going to talk to him okay?"

"yes go. I love you"

Tae pecked jimin's lips.
"ok ba-..jimin"

"Why did you change it tae?"

"Nothing"

"tell me"

"I have my reasons"

"and the reason? Still jungkook?"

"Jimin!"

"what tae? You know it's not possible. You two can never be together and jungkook even don't love you that way. Why still him not me. I was there for you then and even still now. When I'll get his place in your heart"

"Jimin you know no one can take his place. I tried. I wanted to give you that but I couldn't jimin. You have your own place jimin. You are precious to me. The closest person. My best friend and brother. And most important it's not because of jungkook. It's something different "

" who is that now? "

" Jimin I never hide anything from you. I won't ever. There's this person I'm chatting for a few days "

" And? "

" I'm sorry jimin but please understand "

"Yes I do. Everytime I do understand you. Go on"

"Jimin it's not like some flying like before"

"hm"

"You know he is too innocent. He is cute and every good word in the world. I don't know him but I like talking to him. It's a wrong number. He is too lonely and resembles kook so much."

"and?"

"He don't like if I call anyone baby"

"Wow tae wow. Hope you found love in him. I have to go home. I don't think it's the right place for me"

"jimin please it's not like that. He is just like a baby to me. Nothing more than that. Please don't go"

"I do understand tae. And every time I do it hurts alot. Tae it hurts alot. Just let me have a break. I'll come back. I'm so in love to leave you alone. But for now let me go. Please"

"Jimin I'm so sorry"

"you don't have to. Bye. I'll call you soon "

"jimin"

Jimin left the room with his belongings. Tears running through his cheeks like they will never stop. What will he do. He is with tae whole of his life. Made sure to hold tae's hand and  drag him from every suffering. Every single thing tae gone through. Never had a relationship just in fear of letting tae alone. He was always like an umbrella with tae. Protected him. Tae loves him too but never could love the way jimin wants.

"Jimin hyung what happened? Why are you crying?" jungkook asked worriedly

"sorry hyung I shouldn't be rude. I'm so sorry hyung" jungkook apologized.

"kookie its ok. Nothing happened. Just same old story. It's nothing to do with you" jimin tried to give his most fake smile.

"why are you leaving hyung?"

"my work is done here. I have given my service to your brother. Now its no need to be here. I'll come again when I'm needed"

"hyung"

"bye kookie take care of him"

Jungkook don't know what to say anymore. His heart feels hurt seeing jimin like this. Jimin always was nice to him when his brother wasn't. He always smiles. That cute mochi don't deserve this. Jungkook decided to talk with tae. 'what that man wants from life? Everyone is not your servant. We have hearts too'