68🥀

"I'm sorry"

"what for"

"OH MY GOD don't tell me you're breaking up with me for today"

"I'm not"

"then?"

"He caught me"

"huh?"

"Today when you kissed me harshly I actually- don't know why - um when I got down there was sweat all over and my lip was um bleeding a little-"

"Oh god shit sorry baby I'm sorry  I-
shit what the fuck was I thinking baby I won't ever do it again so-"

"Hey it's ok. It's not a big deal I just overreacted"

"You didn't. I'm at fault here. I'm so sorry my love I don't what got over me-"

"Hormone.
Now will please listen to me and I don't mind that earlier. It's not important here. When I went downstairs Han-suk saw me and got it all wrong"

"shit what will we do if he tells mom?"

"It's not important here"

"Don't tell me-"

"I'm not telling you bye"

"No no no sorry. Continue please.
Sorry I'm just panicking"

"He thought you forced me"

"HE- WHAT?!

"Um you forced me physically and all"

"Holy Mom's gonna kill me. I'm
running away tonight for sure"

"Sorry"

"Yes thank you but you're not at fault here. What the fucking nuggets took over my soul that time. I ruined everything. I'm gonna die"

"Your hormone again" Kook mumbled

"Baby you're right. From now on I'm asexual. I hate sex and every type of physical things. I'll be a nun"

"Tae you're a boy"

"Stop pacing back and forth you'll hurt yourself"

"I'll die anyway"

"You won't"

"Oh love yes I will. Mom will kill me
for sure, If not she's gonna separate us and I will die without you"

Jungkook get up from bed and hugged Tae making him stumble backward.

"Wha-"

Jungkook couldn't hold his tears anymore. He cried hard. So much. Like a child.

"Baby don't cry please" Tae cried with him too.

"I-"

He couldn't form a word. Only whimper and cry could make it's way out.

They cried like that for hours then drifted off to sleep in each others arm with heavy heart.

☀️

Tae opened his eyes tugging Kook close to his heart kissing his temple

"if only we weren't brothers"

He hugged him more tightly as if someone is trying to take him away. He felt wetness in his chest.

"If only"

They stayed like that for hours.

"It's noon let's go down" Kook said weeping Tae's tears.

"No. My heart hurts too much I can't
get up"

Kook hugged Tae kissing his cheeks.

"it's ok husband. Nothing happened till now right? If something happens we can deal with it. She is our mom she'll understand. Don't worry I'll not leave you. No matter what. You heard me Husband. No. Matter. What "

He then pecked Tae's lips.

"I'm going first. Come down okay heart?"

Tae nodded. Jungkook smiled and went to the door opening it.

"Kook"

"

Hm?"

"Can you come here please"

Jungkook made his way back to bed.

"Kiss my pain away. I'm hurting too much. I can't take it. I can't loose you"

Kook instantly kissed the boy on the bed sitting on him straddling his hips. No one broke the kiss. Jungkook cupped Tae's cheeks deepening the kiss pouring his whole heart into the older boy. Tae put his hands on Kook's waist gripping his shirt to stop his tears.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!!!"

And Kook was ripped off from Tae's hold.