55🍓

"You came untouched!"

"I'm sorry I won't ever-"

"Fuck that was hot"

"Y-you are not mad at me?" Jungkook asked looking up from the others chest.

"Are you kidding me.. Why would I. It was the hottest encounter in my life. You were a pro. Ah I think I'm getting hard again"

Jungkook giggled.

"You are so much. I can't with you"

"look at me"

Jungkook looked up to Tae. Tae caressed Kook's cheek with his thumb

"I meant every single word that left my mouth"

Kook blushed looking away. Then he literally stuffed himself into Tae's neck. Tae hugged him tight.

"do you remember our first meeting?"

Jungkook hummed in response.

"You were looking so damn hot that day. If I were in my right mind state I would gladly take you there"

"Ah stop it"

"By the way where did you get that dress. You had make up too"

"Jin hyung made me do all that"

"and you HOW THE FUCK YOU CAN GO TO MEET SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW. NOT. EVEN. YOU'D. SEEN. HIM. HOW CAN YOU BE SO DUMB. I CAN'T WITH YOU. WHAT IF HE'D DO SOMETHING BAD"

"It was you remember? The one that would do something bad was you" Jungkook rolled his eyes

"oh"

"but what if it wasn't me huh?"

"You're jealous"

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are. It's crystal clear hyung"

"ok I'm but get off me now"

"what!"

"Get off me"

"why"

"You don't suck your hyung off and cuddle after that right? Just stay away from me"

Jungkook hugged the older again.

"I said don't. Hyung means HYUNG"

"I didn't say that way. I call all our hyungs hyung. So what's the big deal. I can do things with them"

"Oh my god Jungkook. First of all you can't date anyone. Put this information in your head. And you don't fucking understand how I feel when you call me hyung. If we were not, it wouldn't even be a matter but now that we are the word hyung from your mouth just pierce through my heart"

"I'm sorry I didn't know. Please don't push me away"

"why would I push my baby away. Just don't call me that"

"But what would I call you"

"Call me by my name"

"but it looks kinda you know. I'm not used to that"

"Then call your daddy 'Daddy'."

"How can I call you daddy in front of everyone?"

"Then what about 'Love'"

"Can you be more logical pretty please"

"ok ok how about 'Mr. Husband' "

"Tae"

"See its easy. Aww baby you're blushing"

"what do you expect after saying that. Shit my stomach's feeling weird"

"umm don't call me anything. Just talk like you did before"

"Seriously! We barely talked last few years. You just pushed me away"

"Tell me How can I be with my own brother and act like siblings when I have romantic feelings for him. So I pushed you away not to ruin you, not to hurt you"

"huh? You liked me this way all these years?"

"Umm kook sorry if I offend you but do you even use your brains ever?"

"Oh shit oh shit. Those things. That you loved your brother and you kissed got bonner you - shit.. You love me from back then a-and I'm your first love."

"Yes, you are. You were my first love. And I fall in love with the same wrong person again. And all my life I loved nobody but you"

"I love you so much Kim Taehyung"

"I love you more baby"

"Does that mean we are boyfriends now"

"No. Husbands"

"shush"

Knock knock