66🔮

"You are so beautiful love" Tae smiled staring at the sleeping beauty in his arms. Then placed a kiss on his forhead "Get up love. It's getting late"

Jungkook shifted opening his eyes "Good morning boyfriend" he snuggled closer to the olders crook

"It's not morning love. It's 1 p.m and I'm hungry"

"Make something or ceral"

"Oho that's how you treat your husband"

Jungkook chuckled.

"we're not married Tae"

"ok then. Oho that's how you treat your boyfriend"

Jungkook smiled. "You're something seriously"

"Get uuuup~"

"Ok Ok I'm up. What do you wanna eat my boyfriend?"

"Whatever you Cook baby"

"Okay" Kook said getting up from bed.

Jungkook's hair was messy. He was wearing a almost see through white shirt and a black shorts. Tae felt his dick twitched.

He get up following Jungkook downstairs.

"why are you coming? I'll call you
when it's done" Jungkook said putting a pan on the stove. Then he started mixing the pancake ingredients.

Tae hugged Kook from the back. "T-tae what are you doing"

Taehyung seductively dragged his palm from his wrist to upper arm then shoulder then he slowly slid down his hands on Kook's side nibbling on Kook's earlobe.

His hand made way to his waist Jungkook leaned back on Tae's shoulder resting his head there. Tae started kissing and sucking on his bare skin.

"Ah more" Kook moaned

They forgot what they decided few days ago.

Tae slipped his hand under the youngers shirt touching his abs it made its way to the youngers sensitive nipple.

Tae thrusted himself lightly. He was hard as rock which was making the younger to rub his ass on Tae's crotch. Tae groaned.

The hand wich was holding the youngers waist made its way to his crotch palming it. Kook released a high pitch moan.

Tae put his hand into the youngers shorts and started pumping him and thrusting lightly at the same rhythm.

"Ah.. We decided ah not to ungh to do anything"

"let this one slip please I can't control"

"Yes faster daddy"

Tae started pumping faster and thrusting hard.

"Yes baby boy"

"ah I'm close yeah"

"Me too love"

"Fuck yes daddy"

Kook released in Tae's hand after that Tae released too. They both were panting at the heated release.

Without any word Tae picked up cook in bridal style and took him upstairs.

"No way"

"what"

"we are not having sex"

"Who said we are?"

Jungkook won't deny he felt hurt.

"Let's take a shower. We can't roam like this"

"Together?"

"hm"

Tae placed Kook down on the bathroom floor.

"No"

"why?"

"I'll lose it"

"Lose what baby?"

"my virginity" he got shy after saying that.

"I won't do anything" he smirked

"Oh my god don't. It's creepy and I'm sure Now if you stay I'll lose it"

Tae pinned Kook on the wall "what's wrong with losing it. You'll love it baby boy"

"You're scaring me T-tae. Ge-get out"

"Kiss daddy first"

Jungkook didn't waste a second. He kissed him, he kissed him like time stopped, he kissed him like it's the last day on earth.

Tae smirked on the kiss.

Finally they pulled.

"I love you Jungkook"

"I love you more boyfriend"

"Can you call me husband not this boyfriend please? I know we can't get married but I crave to hear this from you. It makes me happy"

"whatever makes you happy husband"

"Yes I fucking love you my better half"

Tae hugged Kook tightly. He then pulled and kissed everywhere on the youngers face. "I love you my squishy little baby bunny"

"Stop and go, let me shower"
he giggled.

"Okay" Tae left pouting but not before a peck on the youngers lip.

Jungkook pressed his fingers on his lips then mumbled "I love you too my life"