23🐬

"Yes Mom"

"Tae um..tae is moving out from this house"

"S-sorry?!"

"Tae got a chance to admit where he wants to so he is moving out to another apartment near the institute"

'No!

He can't leave me like this

How can he thinks something like this

"It's some kind of prank r-right mom?"

'Please tell me it is mom please.. I'll never be rude to him mom please. I can't loose my brother.. '

"It's not"

finally tae spoke making kook's heart shatter. He moved his stare from his lap to direct kook's eyes.

'His eyes

What's with that eyes?

What is it?

Guilt?

Hate?

Disappointment?

I don't know

I want to know

Why hyung why?

Did I hurt you that much that you have to leave me?

Couldn't the punishment be a little hurtful?

It's breaking me hyung

Can you hear me hyung please'

A tear rolled from kook's eyes. His heart is aching like hell. He can't live alone.

"Don't. I can't live without you"

"Sorry I don't have any choice"

"Please!"

"Don't"

"Hyung"

Tae got up from bed and hugged kook. He ran his hand in kook's back. Then whispered "It's for your good kook. Mine too. Please let me go this time I'm tired. I want to live kook. Don't make this hard for me baby please. There's so many things you shouldn't know. You can't so don't ask. Just please let me go far from your reach"

"Hyung!"

Jungkook's tears dried. It's so confusing to him. What's happening. What's tae telling or doing. It's beyond his understanding. So many feelings. So many emotions that he can't process. He don't know how to feel anymore. His legs going numb.

"Bye kook. Be a good boy and Take care of mom and yourself. I'll come often. Don't be sad. Okay?" with this tae kissed kook's temple and left the room.

"Kookie"
When tae went out of his sight he couldn't anymore. His leg just gave up. He fell onto his knees. His mom ran to him and hugged him. They both cried. Jungkook knows he won't come often like he told. He isn't going because he have to. He is going because he wants to. He is leaving the house for good and may come or may not. All those words that tae told him is repeating in his head. He can't seem to understand. All he understood that his hyung just left him. His mom too knows something is up and tae's word didn't convince him 100 percent. Cause she is a MOM and mom just knows.

The dragging of  luggage can be heard from living room and jungkook snapped out. 'he is leaving I need to stop him. It's impossible to live without hyung in this house. I'll die alone.'

"Mom c'mon we have to stop him."

He ran to the living room. She just looked at his back. Jungkook is hurt and she knows but this much she didn't expect. Sighing she followed kook to living room.

Jungkook ran and hugged tae from behind face on burying in his nape.

"Hyung please I'm sorry. You're my only brother. I'm sorry for saying all those awful things. Don't leave me please."
Kook's desperate voice is aching taehyung's heart. He is getting but he knows he can't.

"Jungkook leave me" tae ordered sternly.

Jungkook released him but only to wrap his hands around tae's legs and hugging it like there's no Tomorrow. Tae instantly snapped his head to the younger. Helplessness is written all over the youngers face. Tae couldn't believe he had this much effect on the other that kook had to hold his leg to stop him from leaving.

Their mother's breath hitched at the sight of her kids helpless act. It's the worst view and the last she would want to see.....

                                                                                         Should I let tae leave or not 🤔