26🦗

"Hyung where ya going?" jungkook asked seeing his brother leaving

"Out.. Wanna come with me?"

"No. You go. Mom is baking so I'll help"

"OK good boy. Take care bye"

'It's good to have him back. I missed you hyung'

Jungkook was looking at the door and tae come back again.

"Did you forgot anything?"

"Yeah Let's bake okay?" tae offered showing his boxy smile

"Cute" kook and their mom said in unison but tae couldn't hear..

In the kitchen

They are baking a cake and a lot of cookie. She don't cook many times only when she wants. Most of the time she stays out and she is happy after tomorrow's incident,so she decided to bake a lot of food. Because of a single mother she have to take care of many things so she acts though and that's why her childs thinks she don't love them or she is rude. She always loved them and she do. And seeing her sons happy again she felt content.

Meanwhile jimin came and greet their mom. Hugged them.

"Good thing you came jiminie. I'm baking some cookies. Call everyone to come" she told jimin

"Okay Miss kim" jimin smiled

"Oh jiminie how many time I told you to call me mom. After all you're going to be my son-in-law" and with this everything went silent. Jimin then just smiled his fakest smile the undelivered pain can be visible in his eyes "Yes mom" he said with a grat difficulty gulping the lump in his throat.

Tae looked at his feet due to embarrassment and guilt. Kook just staring from his brother to jimin to mom to then again tae. The cycle repeating. Yeon-hwa didn't fail to notice their reaction but shrugged it. To break the awkward silence jungkook asked, "Jiminie hyung did you call them? Are they coming?"

"Y-yea they were at the park. Will come here anytime"

"Okk hyung"

After 4/5 minute they all came. Greet everyone.

"Eomma can I help you pleeaaasse~" jin start begging literally

"Yesss come my baby~" yeon-hwa cooed

"I want to help too" jimin offered

"Please don't come" tae raised his hand dramatically

Everyone laughed and jimin pouted. Yeon-hwa cooed at the cute jimin.

Jimin, yoongi, namjoon and hoseok sat in front of the kitchen.

The main thing is tae is not doing anything just trying to do everything and messing things up. And jungkook cleaning the mess afterwards. Their mom and jin is doing the real thing.

"Baby can you give me the eggs" and their goes the eggs

"uh mom sorry. Don't worry kook will weep it clean" tae showed his boxy smile.

The viewers in front of the kitchen are shocked with these two's all interactions because they don't know about the reunion. Among them jin, Jimin and suga knows about tae's little secret about kook. While jimin knows every single Details and they just know tae have feelings for the younger.

"kookie get me flour" jin asked.

The two starts pushing each other who will get the flour.

Jin sighed "tae back off I asked kookie" tae pouted and back off. Jungkook clicked his tongue out to annoy tae more. But whe he was trying to get the flour it's high from his reach. Tae laughed out loud and this time he showed his tongue to the younger.

And shocking every viewer outside the kitchen tae stepped and carried the younger up so he can reach. Kook giggled and open the cabinet.

"Didn't all my life I saw this two fighting?" namjoon whispered to the other two.

"My life is a lie" yoongi muttered

"Guys I'm hallucinating lately Am I going to die?" hoseok asked concerned

"What's happening?" jimin muttered underneath his breath.

Jin seemed to notice this four knowing his friends well he yelled "did I miss something?"

"Nae hyung " hoseok yelled back

Meanwhile kook's hand slipped and.......