22🕷️

Jungkook finished his food with huge difficulty because of the lump in his throat.

He hesitantly took the food and went in front of his the elders door and noticed its locked.

He gulped then knocked. But he got nothing but silence.

After a while trying the door opened with a messy taehyung.

"um hey... mom send this and told you to eat."

"I've eaten"

"But mom said you didn't"

Tae sighed.
"keep it there I'll eat. Thank you"

"u-uh about the thing earlier i-im -"

Before he could finish Tae cut him and laughed the fakest he can.
"oh damn it's ok. Tell mom not to leave I've something important to tell her. Will you?"

"O-ok. But i-"
Before he could finish he was cut again

"You can go now"

Jungkook wanted to reply but he couldn't. He let out a sigh and left the room.

"mom he told you to stay home. He wants to tell you something important"

"what? He- you mean tae said that?"

"yes"

"well.. He never behaved like this" she mumbled and jungkook heard it unfortunately because it didn't help him to get less worried what was the elder gonna say. His stomach started to do somersault because of the increased tension he was feeling.

After a while.....

Right now tae is in his mothers room sitting on her bed with head hanging low. Her mother stared at his son's fidgeting fingers and tensed gesture. Then patting his shoulder to calm him.

"Tae baby tell me what is it?"

"Mom"

"Yes my boy go on. I'm listening. Whatever it is I'll support you... Tell me"

"I'll move out tomorrow"

"what?! Y-you what?!"

"Mom I applied for a course and got accepted and it's far from our house so I'll just move there"

"Are you kidding me taehyung?"
Taehyung!

Mom just called me taehyung!!

I never heard taehyung from mom's mouth.

"mom its not permanent. I'll come whenever you are home. Please understand"

"But what about jungkook. How will that kid live here alone?"

"Mom he has grown up and he can live. Don't you heard him earlier"

"tae he wasn't serious. He's just mad at you with something you two know better. Everything will be okay. You are elder one tae. You should understand."

"Mom I understand. And this will be best for him. Please let me Mom."

"Hm.. Ok but don't leave me for good. You know how much I love you"

Tae couldn't hold it anymore. He hugged her mom tightly letting his tears fall.

"I love you mom. I love you more than anything mom. Please don't be upset. Don't make it hard for me. I'll miss you"

They cried there heart out. It's so hard for them to separate. His mom don't want this. Her elder child. He can't let him go far from her.

And tae. He don't even want this. He loves his mom like every other normal child but what's makes it stronger is her mother's uncountable sacrifice. It's hard to raise two child without a father. Tae appreciate this which makes him to respect her more. He can't just leave her like this.

But he have to.

For jungkook

for his mom

and for him

Jungkook don't deserve him

His mom don't deserve to tolerate all those incest things if his feelings and doings expose.. Tae cant let down his mom

And lastly he wants to move on. Really. He can't suffer like this. There's a long life in front of him and he have to survive. Being with kook is not helping at all..

So he have to..

"we should tell kookie too. He needs to know"

"Yes mom"

"Kookie where are you?! Can you come here for a moment?" she called

"Yes mom.. Coming"
There's thousands of thoughts passing through kook's little brain. He don't know what to expect when he enter the room. He ranned but when he was close to her mother's room his breath and steps become heavier.

He hesitantly pushed the door..

Waiting for the worst to come...

So i wasn't gonna update today but I did because someone told me to continue.. So here it is chimwangmention a user 😘

And I want to really thank marvinya for supporting with vote. It's really means alot.. I love you 💕