56🌼

Knock knock

Jungkook literally fall from Tae's chest at the sudden knock. Tae pulled his pajama. "what should I do?!" Jungkook whisper yelled panicking pointing to his pant which is soaked in cum.

"Take a pant and go to the washroom. Thn come again open the door and run to the washroom" Jungkook obeyed.

"What takes so long to open the door?" Jimin entered. Everyone following him.

"Jungkook was in the bathroom and the way I'm laying here it's far away from possibility. So he just ran-" Jimin smirked, Jin was suffering to hold back a laugh thinking about all the possibilities.

"what?"

"Stop it. We know that" Jimin chuckled

"How are you my baby?" Tae's mom come near the bed sitting on the stool.

"I'm fine mom"

"That's- wait what's that smell? Jimin were you um here earlier. He is sick you know that" Tae's eyes widened in horror. Jungkook went to coma hearing his mother when he was out of the bathroom door. Jin looked at Jungkook one last time and seeing how terrified the boy is he burst into laughter. Everyone was eyeing him.

"What happened to you Jin" Tae's mom asked him.

"uh I um remembered a dad joke"

Tae's mom sighed.

"Baby we are taking you home"

"what! I'm released?"

"Yes baby. I'll finish the paper work." she kissed Tae's temple and left with his bf and Chanyeol.

When they were out Luhan came to Tae. "how are you feeling?"

"Great" Jungkook was eyeing them. Luhan took Tae's hand into his. Tae started panicking knowing too well that Jungkook is present there.

Jin made his way to Jungkook. "Jungkook it's ok. He is just concerned. After all he likes your brother"

"He. Is. Not. My. Brother"

"woah woah calm down. I didn't mean it that way."

"he is holding my boyfriend's hand"

"It's not in any romantic way. He is just concerned"

"hm. But Tae is mine. And every hair stand in his body is mine. Everything he's got belongs to me. He can't -"

"Oh shut up Kook. Youre getting obsessed with him"

"that's what I am"

Jin locked his eye with Jimin and had a silent conversation which Jimin understood. He looked at Jungkook to see he is boring holes into Luhan with his stare like he'll kill him.

"Tae baby I missed you. We are going home today yay" he got up on his bed subtly taking away Tae's hand from Luhan's. Luhan's eye saddened at that

Jungkook lost it when she saw Jimin sitting on top of Tae. Tae was shocked too 'Jungkook will kill me. God. What are you guys doing. Why the fuck I had so many relationships'

When Jungkook was going to do something Jin hold him from behind murmuring in his ears "He is just taking Tae away from Luhan. I told him to do that"

"But it's worse"

"Don't forget what he did and sacrificed for Tae. You've seen it all" saying this Jin released Kook from his grip

Jungkook halted remembering all those things he witnessed.

"sorry hyung. I- I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm just too afraid of losing him. Please guide me. I'm afraid I'll do something immature" Jin took him in his embrace "I know and I will always"

Tae's mom barged into the room screaming "Let's go home"

"PARK JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE!!!!"