14🦌

It's kinda short.
I mean real short😐

Tae keep his phone on night stand, then hugging jimin he fall asleep.

🌞

Jungkook opened his eyes because of the sunlight. And shut it again. He felt something heavy. 'why my body feels like this heavy. I got pregnant because of last nights kiss or what.'

Jungkook tried to move then he realised that tae is hugging him tightly from behind and something is poking in his butt. Tae's hug becoming tighter. Kook can feel tae's warm breath and lips in his ear and neck.

Kook frozed at his place. His brain stopped working. 'what should I do?' 'I can't'   "aah" a moan escaped from jungkook's mouth. tae started thrusting and moving his hip lightly in jungkook's butt.

Crrrrriiiingggggg!!!!

And the alarm start ringing. Jungkook shut his eyes close. Tae stretched his hand and turn off the alarm. Then noticed that he is literally on jungkook. "fuck" and it hurts down there.

He jump off the bed and went to bathroom.

And here this kook. Not so kook but a tomato. Whenever tae comes to kook, it feels good. His touches make him awfully good. He wants those touch more but why. Why should he think like that. He is brother and why he would feel this. Jungkook's thought starts to give him headache.

'Is he torturing himself? What's about all this noises. Shit I should go downstairs.' jungkook hurried to downstair.