60🌸

After a while Yeon-hwa looked at both of them and smiled fondly which Tae noticed and looked at her returning the smile

'Mom loves us too much and we are doing this. She is thinking all this in a cute way things between brothers but when she will know how will she react. What will she say to us. She will be beyond disappoin. But what can I do with my heart. I can't live away from this boy in my arm'

Tae looked at Kook whispering "Kook I love you" then he gestured Kook to get off which made the younger confused, Tae reassure him a smile.

Just to not make Kook suspicious he went to the kitchen very much aware of the youngers gaze. He drank some water and came back to the couch sitting with his mom apparently a little away from Kook.

Kook frowned at this. But Tae didn't spare any glance at Kook knowing the reaction. He hugged his mom mumbling "I love you so much Mom"

Yeon-hwa pulled him close "I love you too my boy"

"Is there anything you wanna share taetae?"

"Yes" He said and Jungkook's throat became dry.

"I'm listening baby tell me what's bothering you"

"Mom I broke up with chim"

"Wha-what?"

"I thought he's going to be my son-in-law. You guys were dating since you were fetus and I really like Jimin. He's a sweet boy."

"Yes Mom but I never could love him cause I love somebody else. From the start when I knew I used to love him and I still love him"

Jungkook gulped hard stuffing lots of popcorn continuously in his mouth.

"Then why aren't you with the person you love?"

"I'm with him now"

Jungkook choked coughing badly. He immediately got all the attention of the room.

When he come down Yeon-hwa asked, "by the way Tae who's that lucky boy you love? I wanna meet my future Son-in-law"

"Mom can you please just keep quiet and lemme watch the movie.. Why are you two talking too much. I'm going to sleep bye" Jungkook said almost shouting then getting up and letting his feet carry him upstair.

"What's with his short temper lately?" Tae just shrugged.

"Forget him mom. Must be tired. Let's watch movie"

"Yeah but have a check on him"

"Okay"

🛋️

After finishing the movie they head to their own room. Tae closed the door behind him locking it.

He saw a lump on the bed which made him chuckle. He made his way to the bed.

"Come out already"

Jungkook just growled under the blanket making Tae chuckle.

"C'mon baby boy come out daddy"

Jungkook instantly came out of the blanket pushing Tae on the bed hovering over him.

"Have you lost it Taehyung? What were you thinking? Mom would have a great time knowing his son-in-law and that is his other son. Shit this sounds so wrong."

"What can I do we are doing hilarious job as son but doing things in front of her and making her think innocently is something I realised is gross at so many level. So I felt guilty and moved away from you and just carried away"

"And by the way I'm ignoring the fact that you called me Taehyung"

"So now we have to act like strangers
at home?"

"I'm not telling you this kook~ah just try to understand she also have feelings too like both of us. One day she'll know obviously but don't you think if these things keep on happening in front of her which she thought innocent but nothing near that she'll despise us for deceiving her"

Jungkook fall on Tae's chest "Do you regret falling in love with me?"

"Hey hey don't think like that. I'm so glad that I know you from your childhood. I see you grow and I'll see you grow old. And I love every second with you. If I'm hurt, scratch that I feel content around you. I'll never in my life will regret loving you"

"Are you saying all this just for
saying?"

"No baby I love you And I mean everything I said."

"Okay I love you more than Jiminie hyung"

"wha- what why"

"I know he loves you a lot. So I just wanted to tell you I love you more than him"

"Thank you but you know what chim never told me anything if I hookup with countless people" Tae said teasing the younger

Jungkook snapped looking at Tae "Don't you dare. I won't hesitate to take your life. Jimin hyung was fool to do that if I were him you'd have been up there looking down at us and earth"

"wo jelly boy"

"I'm not jelly I'm Kim Jungkook, Son of Kim Yeon-hwa and broth-"

"You finish the line I finish your virginity right now"