61🎨

"You know we should sleep in different rooms"

"and why is that?"

"my virginity is at stake in this rate"

"What can I do you are so sexy for me to control" Tae said nibbling on Kook's earlobe making him feel all the pleasure of their encounter.

"b-but you d-did before"

"Yeah I did that's why I had to fuck countless people"

Jungkook felt his heart drop in the floor. "You know you don't have to remind me every time that you're a playboy. Yeah you did with countless people but can you please not utter those things like nothing. Shit it's so fucking gross Y-you doing them calling them baby boy, them calling you daddy fuck" Jungkook said sternly with disgust.

"Please don't think those. I'm so sorry"

"Please go away from me. I'm not feeling good"

"Jungkook I'm sorry. I only loved you and I'll always only love you"

Jungkook ran to the bathroom throwing up into the toilet. Tae ran after him then place his hand on Kook's back to soothe him.

Tae washed Kook then pick him up embracing him close to his chest. He placed Kook on the bed.

Making sure Kook is okay Tae slipped under the cover pulling Kook close to his chest. He kissed Kook's forhead moving his hand on his back.

"Sorry for overreacting" Kook mumbled in his chest.

"It's ok. Sleep. It's not your fault and I'm sorry for everything"

"It's not. I'm sorry that I can't control my feelings."

"Jungkook it's natural. Anyone will act like this. Thanks for accepting me knowing everything"

"What are you saying I love you and I just get too much jealous that's it"

"Jealousy is a part of Love baby. You won't be jealous over some other people who you don't love. All their act will seem cute to you but if that person is someone you love, you'll definitely feel the need to ruin the world"

"Yeah I feel like that too. If I see someone with you I didn't know but I could kill that person so be careful"

Tae looked down at Kook 'you shouldn't get this much jealous it'll be unhealthy'
"Sleep now love we can talk tomorrow"

"hmm" he snuggled more into the olders chest drifting to sleep after that.

Tae sighed holding Kook tightly between his arms "I'm sorry love. I love you"